disclaimer: video above is where i got this DIY. if i explain this bad, i tried my best especially since i never done my nails except for single colored lol
- teal, white, gold glitter, and metallic gold nail polish
-base and top coat
1) Apply your base coat
2) For your pointer and pinky finger apply the teal polish on top.
3) For the thumb and middle fingers apply the white nail polish. Wait for it to dry completely.
4) Apply some teal polish to the aluminum foil. Then dip a tooth pick into the nail polish, and draw a little palm tree branches on your thumb and middle finger. It might be useful for you to get more polish every stroke. For the tree trunks use the gold polish.
5) On your ring finger, apply a coat of gold nail polish. Let it dry and add some gold glitter polish.
6) Apply your top coat, and you are done!
DEDICATION: Fatridaib // votes
thanks for reading and hope you liked this DIY.
Let's be real, this DIY is sooo cute.
COMMENT DOWN BELOW if you paint your nails or not.
^ i dont
ps thanks for 500 followers! Love your support! Don't forget to check out my short story, I'm The Badboy's Tutor - i just posted a new chapter, i would love some feedback!