Chapter 3-Reunions Suck

Riley Ann POV

"Vince?" I questioned. I haven't seen him since the breakup. "Riley, it's so good to see you." Vince cooed. His arms extended for an embrace, but I pushed him away. "What the hell are you doing here? Shouldn't you be vacationing with your bimbo?" I snapped. I normally don't speak like this but he pushes me to the limit. He looked hurt after I said that. "We broke up a week ago. She said that I wasn't good in bed so she left me." I wanted to laugh at him, but decided not to. "Oh, well then, why are you here?" Vince looked at his feet and replied, "Well, I miss you and I want to work on us." I couldn't contain myself. "You are fucking sick! I would NEVER get back with you after what you did to me. You must think I'm so stupid to EVER get back with you. Now, get off my property or I'll call the police!" Vince looked at me and replied, "I love you, Riley. Please think about what I ask. I'll be around." Vince left to his car. I felt bad for him but not enough to get back with him. I shut the door and went back to the festivities. As we wrapped up the party, I walked towards my room. It was the same way I had it when I left. Star Wars theme. I love it that much. I changed into my pajamas and snuggled in bed, happy to be back home. I hope that tomorrow brings new beginnings.