Part 9: Long Journey

It was morning everyone got up and ready the horses one guard went and got one more horses for aria and we got everything ready and started heading to the docks. "We're are we going Elizabeth." Aria ask I looked over to her "We're going to Daenerys Targaryen she's my cousin I trust her and she trust me we wrote a lot to each other we got to know each other from letters I always wanted to meet her know we are going to her because she's are only hope." I told her she nodded. We got to the dock and I went to m to a Captain of a ship. "Excuse me can you 29 people with you and a direwolf please I will give you 200 gold." I told him "I'll take you guys get on my ship we're you heading too." He ask "Silver's bay that's we're going please take use." I said he looked at me "Ok 200 gold and I will take you." He said we sold are horses and got on but before we got on I saw a puppy direwolf fulling us it was all black I grabbed it and toke it on the boat with us I walk to Robb with the wolf in my hand he looked up and saw the direwolf in my hand. "We're you get that little puppy she was following us so I'm  taking her with us I'm naming her nightmare." I told him he nodded and pet her gray wind sniffed her and laid down with her cuddle in to him in are cabin me and Robb laids down and we fell asleep.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️2 months and we finally made it we get of the boat nightmare has growled a lot over the months she now as big as gray wind we walk throw the city and walk up to the castle everyone is looking at us and the direwolf are gu...

2 months and we finally made it we get of the boat nightmare has growled a lot over the months she now as big as gray wind we walk throw the city and walk up to the castle everyone is looking at us and the direwolf are guards are around us aria is next to Robb holding his hand the direwolf behind us we walked up the stone and to the castle doors the guards stopped use and put there weapons out so did are man I let go of Robb's hand and walk to the front I told are man to put there weapon down and than looked at Daenerys guards. "I'm here to speak to Daenerys Targaryen." One of the guards left and brought back a guy he looked at me and then Robb and the direwolf. "I'm ser jorah what are you doing here." He said I looked at him "I want to speak to Daenerys Targaryen please it's important she knows me." I told him he nodded and told us to follow him he took use to the throne room are guards stood to the side. "Let me go get her." He told me I nodded and he walked away "How do you know this is going to work." Robb said I looked at him "because she's my cousin and she loves me just trust me please." I said he nodded I than heard voice I'm guessing ser jorah and Daenerys. "I don't have time to deal with these people I'm trying to figure out why my cousin has stopped sending me letters I worried about her Jorah." Daenerys said I smiled she is worried about me. "I know but she says you know her." ser jorah said the walk at and Danny looked at me than the people behind me and the two direwolfs she sat down on the throne. "Why are you here I do not recognize you so what do you want." Danny said I looked at her and smiled. "Well of course you don't recognize me we never seen each other Danny." I told her she looked confused than shocked than she smiled. "My dear cousin how I'm glad your safe." Danny said she got up and came to me we hugged "I'm so glad I get to see you Danny." I told her she looked behind me "Who are these people with you." Danny ask I looked at Robb and aria and wave my hand for them to come close. "Danny this is my husband Robb Stark and my sister an law aria Stark we came because some of are people betrayed us we were named queen and king of the north." I said looking at her "it's nice to meet you guys and friends or family of my cousin is walked here please show them to there room I want to talk to my cousin on lone."
Danny said I nodded at Robb and they went to the room "is my uncle here Danny I heard he's here." I asked her she nodded and we are walking to his room "how have you been Elizabeth I got worried because you have not been writing me." She ask "I'm sorry it's just everything was going down hill I'm also 4 months pregnant I been covering my bump up with my coat do you have new clothes I can use and a bath to take." I ask her she guides me to her room "you can take a bath and change here than I will take you to your uncle." She said I thanked her and she walked out she left some clothes and I toke of my laid my sword down and got in to the bath.
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

I get out of the bath get dress and do my hair than I hear foot steps and their not Danny's I grab my sword the person just walk in he looks up and grabbed his sword I quickly block his sword from hitting me and putting a hand on my stomach to pro...

I get out of the bath get dress and do my hair than I hear foot steps and their not Danny's I grab my sword the person just walk in he looks up and grabbed his sword I quickly block his sword from hitting me and putting a hand on my stomach to protect it he looked at my hand and took his sword away. "Who the hell are you." I yelled he looked me up and down. "I can ask the same question my name is Daario what is yours beautiful." He said I looked at him. "My name is Elizabeth Stark and I have husband hints the baby bump I'm Danny's cousin." I told him he looks shocked than Danny walks in. "Can you please take me to my uncle now." I ask her she nodded and told me to follow her we get to her room and knock he says come we walk in his back is to us. "I here we have guess that came." He said still didn't turn. "It's good to see you uncle." I said he spurned around and looked at me his eye settling on to my stomach. "My god you have grown and your pregnant I'm going to take a guess that Robb's with you." He said I nodded "I just came to see you I miss you uncle I need to get back to my husband." I told him he nodded and Danny told me to my room.

I walk in and Robb gave me a hug "I'm glad your alright my love and are baby." He said I smiled at him "of course I'm ok I love you let's take a nap I'm exhausted." I said he nodded we laid down with grey wind and nightmare at the bottom of the bed we feel asleep.

Nightmare

Gray wind

Gray wind

(I hope you enjoyed it love you guys!❤️❤️)