Done

I walk with my head down. I don't really know what I'm doing. Everything is a mess right now. Ashley doesn't love me. My feelings are such a mess that I don't even know how I feel about her—and that's never happened before. I used to be obsessed with her. I probably still am, but everything's coming at me too fast. I can't think straight.

I feel myself walking toward Grant's place. He's the last person I should talk to right now, but I don't really care anymore.

I walk up the stairs to his door. I bang on it loudly, and I can hear someone bustling around inside. I don't know if I'm mad at him or Ash. Or both. Is he taking advantage of her, or does she just not give a fuck?

"I told you, I don't—" His expression turns to one of surprise when he opens the door and sees me.

"Grant."

"Lauren."

"Has Ash been around here recently?" I ask, and he chews his lip, as if debating what to say.

"Yeah," he finally says, and I clench my fists.

"Have you fucked?"

"Only a few times," he responds, and my heart practically breaks in half. "She's told me all about you," he says, his eyes glinting maliciously. I feel nauseous. I don't even know why I thought it would be a good idea to come here, but I'm certainly regretting it now.

"She has?" I ask slowly, wanting to leave but finding myself frozen in place.

"Yeah, she fucked you and realized that she did need me."

I feel my face lose color.

"What are you even doing here? She finally tell you you're worthless?" he asks, smirking.

"Her wrist," I say quietly. "You hurt her."

"Wait, that's why you came? You're so far up her ass that you don't even care that she's been fucking me this whole time?" he asks, actually appearing shocked.

"You're taking advantage of her," I say, even though in my heart, I don't even believe it myself.

"Oh, am I? I guess that's why she broke up with me. Then came crawling back, begging for me to bend her ov—"

"Stop," I plead, covering my ears. I feel weak and powerless. "I'm sorry I even came here."

"I'm not done yet, though," he calls as I start to turn around and walk away.

"I am," I respond, although he probably can't hear me anymore.

I walk down the stairs as I feel my vision blur with tears. Props to the author of my story. I would've put in a twist here, too. 

A/N

I enjoy playing around and almost breaking the fourth wall lmao