Chap-8. SECOND WIFE!!

Sanskar is shown talking to someone on phone....

Sanskar:- just shut up....I will kill u...if u ever cross ur limits....

Person:-oh really today u r ready to kill me....for that bi*ch

Sanskar:-kavita....not a single word against her...she is my wife

Kavita:- wife.....2nd wife....or ur mistress

Sanskar cut the call n throw his phone....he start drinking ....he keep on drinking ....

But just then swara came there n ask him to stop it

Sanskar:- swara....get out from here now....

Swara:- no...I can't leave u like this

Sanskar:- I said get out

Swara shout back:- don't shout at me....I m ur wife

Sanskar hold her hair n say:- so what....u r here to make me happy...to fulfill my physical needs...that's it...

Swara:- shutupp If thats the matter...if u want me for ur bloody needs then ....y u marry me....u should have someone else for ur needs as there are many places for such things....

Sanskar slap her so hard that she fall on the floor.....

He hold her hair n shout:- shutupp...else I will do such a bad condition of ur that u won't be able to move.....

Swara cries n leave from there.....

After n hour

Sanskar POV

What I did....oh shit....I behaved so badly with her...even I raised my hand on her....

I hits my hand on a piece of broken glass...

I asked mom about swara...but she says that she don't know

I asked each n every servant.....but they all r unaware.....

Where she went.....I took my car keys n went to the orphamge.....

She was not there....so where she is??

I asks my men to search her....

After 15 mins I for to know she is at kaali maa mandir...

I went there n ask her to come.....she didn't protest....just silently sit in the car with me....

In the whole journey she was silent....as soon as we reach home....she goes to our room....

I asked her for forgiveness but she remain silent ....I kept trying but all in vain....

She skip dinner....mom also came to her....she talks to her normally...so this silent treatment is just for me....hmm

When I lay beside her n pull her on me....she didn't protest so I thought that its a green signal...but as I kissed her....she do not respond...I understand she is ignoring me.....hmm....I m such a duffer ....let her anger cool down....I put her on my chest n we sleep....

Guys today m little busy so I will update a longer episode next time....n yah EID MUBARAK to all .....stay blessed❤
Precap:- swara ask sanskar about kavita...sanskar tell her that she was his first wife...😭😭