27~Not forcing the Old.

Start from the beginning

I am just starting to enjoy the silence when her phone which is on the arm rest starts ringing. The caller I.D reads Brown. Of course, it does, who else would call her? He is all the way across the world and he is still calling, can't he just fucking leave her alone. Marie-Anne startles from the loud noise wiping her face. She picks up her phone answering it. "Hello," she says in her sleepy voice. Thanks, she mouths to me taking her stuff and exiting the car.

"No Problem," I say to myself. She closes the door and walks into her place. I stay there for a few minutes then deciding to get myself home. That is a lot of driving for one day.

Marie-Anne's POV

I open my front door dropping my stuff on the floor. I rush to the bathroom to pee, I've been holding it in for over an hour now. Esther says it's unhealthy, but I don't have time to be going to the bathroom every ten minutes. "I'm sorry, I just saw your call, I've been busy all day," Tyler says over the phone as I flush the toilet. Well, that's a lie, England is like five hours in advance from us. It's already another day over there. He means he's been busy for half the night too.

"Tyler, it's like midnight in England," I tell him while watching my hands.

"Yeah, it is," he says following a sigh. I get out of the bathroom walking to the kitchen to get something to eat. "I saw your call earlier, but I just didn't know what to say when I called you back so I didn't," he adds.

"Whatever Tyler," I say taking a Jamaican patty from the fridge and putting it in the microwave. These patties are just amazing, they taste so good, I think I'm addicted to them now.

"I'm sorry," he says again. "Did you need me?" He asks.

"No," I say. I don't even remember why I called him, I called him since eight AM, and that was almost twelve hours ago. "You can go back to sleep now, so you're not late for your busy days." I take the patty from the microwave and walk to my living room taking a seat.

"I can't sleep," he says.

"Why?" I ask him.

"My room is next to my sister's,"  he says. How is that keeping him from sleeping?

"So?" I ask him. "Does she snore or something?"

"I wish, her fiancee is visiting," he says in an annoyed tone. I laugh at what he means, that is annoying. "Anyways, enough about my stupid life, how are you doing?" He asks. "You're not getting an abortion, are you?"

"Nope, I've decided to keep the baby."

"What changed your mind?" He asks over the phone.

"You," I tell him. After his long speech of why he is against abortion, it kinds of makes sense. Why kill a life?

"Anne, please don't tell me you decided to keep the baby because of me, you have to want to."

"I want to, I do," I say. I still honestly did not know if I really wanted to. All I know is that I don't want to get an abortion and later regret it. It's not like it will be a problem to have a baby, I'm stable, I can take care of myself and the baby. And Esther is already saying how she's going to be an aunty, she even started coming up with names if she is a girl. As for Dylan, I don't know what to tell him.

I know he has a right to know that I'm pregnant with his kid, but he doesn't want kids. I don't want him to feel obligated to be there for the kid, he has to want to not be forced to do it. "That's good," Tyler says disturbing me from my train of thought. I smile even though he couldn't see me.

"Yeah," I say. "So, how are you?" I ask him. I know he has to at least be sad that his grandmother is gone. They already had the funeral and everything. "Are you doing okay with the whole grieving thing?"