Happy Valentine Mi Amore

Time really pass fast, I can't believe the so called honey moon I have planned so much fun have come to an end.

Sudais really made my stay here amazing I must admit that I really enjoyed my honeymoon.

We had fun in the sea, we did lots and lots of shopping, we visited his uncle whom is an ambassador with three kids namely shafa 'at, suhailat and saima with their sweet mother whom told me a lot about my mother in-law and Ways to win her heart.

I can't vividly remember how we had so much fun with them last night not until a sudden bomb of the devil came in and ruined everything.

Since the past three 3 days Sudais had been having so many fishy phone calls it baffles me whenever I asked him and his reply always remain the same " is nothing", I don't wanna be suspicious but what choice do I have.

"Are you okay " I felt a watery cold hands on my waist as his pleasing broad chest engulfed my weak body into a passionate hug from behind

" don't tell me you are tired of Italy so soon " I felt his sharp but lovely sides cut pinched my chin as his tongue landed on my chicks doing something I can't explain.

" babe " I whined

" what's the matter " we are now facing each other.

" mm" my mouth went agape

" Am not a kid suhailat " he released my waist as he walked to the closer to dress Jo self because be was with a white towel around his waist and his manly broad chest made me yearning for more.

" baby don't take it the.... " I couldn't complete my statement when his phone buzzed.

" excuse me " he reached for it as fast as possible and he walked out of the room..

Exactly what is baffling me presently.

He came back to the room as he dressed properly and took the car keys.

" when you are ready to tell me whats the matter with you.. "He stood in front of me adjusting his wrist watch

" I love you " he kissed my forehead.

" I love you too " I muttered weakly.

As he walked out of the room hastily.

Darm it!!! What's wrong with me.

I sat quietly on the bed thinking of how to solve the situation.

And all of a sudden his phone started ringing, he went out and left his phone, I couldn't control the urge and desperation that was pushing me to check his phone.

I quietly grabbed his phone and starting searching.

"sugar " my mouth instantly muttered in jealousy.

That's was the name he saved an ugly number.

Who the he'll is this sugar that talks to my husband always .

" babe I " I heard his voice unexpectedly, I don't know when and how his phone fell from my hands drastically that made the phone tumbled twice due sudden fear and guilt that I can't explain

" suhailat " he said with disappointment written all over his eyes.

" Sudais " I said with strangled voice

" is is is nnot what you th... " I stuttered.

" why suhailat? " he said he reached fur his phone and take a glimpse at it.

" suhailat " he gritted his teeth moving closer to me and my legs are mover backwards the more he steps forward.

" is this the reason why you have been acting strange lately? " he yelled, ya salaam Sudais is raising his voice at me what he has never done before.