Exploring All My Options [3]

I sat in the passenger seat, the windows rolled down halfway and my now curled and styled brown hair blowing in the wind. Wait a sec... that gave me a brilliant idea. I rolled down the windows down all the more and put my hair around my shoulders hoping the wind would straighten it. When I reached to pull the lever for the window down more, the window rolled upwards. I turned my head towards Allison, to see her smiling smugly. I gave her a cold hard glare, and then turned my gaze outside the window, to watch the tress blow by. 

I stepped out the car to face a big house, but not as big as a mansion. It was beige just tinted with orange bricks, here and there. There were fancy windows that had no doubt, fancy curtains on the inside, there was also a huge bright green lawn surrounding the house. By the driveway, there were 3 cars parked. There was a bright red flashy one with 2 only 2 doors; 1 on each side. On each side of a door, there were green and yellow flames that led to the back of the car. That had to be Dylan's. The other 2 cars were just as flashy as his. One was silver, Mercedes, with Rims. Does Snoop Dogg also live here? The other car was black and sleek, through the black tinted glass you could see the tan leather seats, I knew this car right of the back of my hand, Range Rover ; my dream car. 

As I walked through the black tall gate that guarded all these luxury items, I heard the booming beat of the music and yelling. I smoothed my short dress and pulled it down hoping it would cover my knees, but it just rose right back up. Crap, these aren't the stretchable. I got a better grip on my heels, put my hair around my shoulders, and my now showing bangs were slanted across my left eye.

"Let's go Carter."

"O-Okay." I stuttered nervously.

I slid my arm inside hers and we walked towards the huge house. While we walked, we saw people in pairs with the plastic red cups, probably full of beer. When we entered the house, we were having trouble walked through the big hallways without getting pushed around. I was always up on my tippy-toes trying to see a specific dark head; Ryan's. Beside me, I could see Allison in the same position, probably looking for Janice.

"C'mon, we are kind of early, we'll look for them later, let's get something to drink. I said pulling her towards the table with snacks and beverages. 

I saw a bowl with punch, so as I picked up the ladle to pour some in my cup, Allison replaced it with a beer.

"Just take it; tonight's for getting wild, let loose, throwing everything else out the windows." She said taking a mouthful of beer to her head.

I wasn't much of a drinker, but I wanted to be crazy tonight, but just not too crazy, like I mean, forget my name and loose my shoe. That could cause a lot of problems...

I tilted the cup of beer to my mouth and took a huge gulp, more than necessary. Wait! What's my name? Oh okay "Carter Wilson." I would go deeper in and ask myself questions about myself but I was being dragged to the dance floor. The room was baby blue with black leather couches braced against the wall but facing towards the now-dance floor. I looked around and only a couple of people were dancing. I walked over to the DJ- Luke- he was in my calculus class.

"Can you put something with a nice beat?" I said shouting loud enough over the lame music.

"No, you dance to whatever I play." He said without looking up.

"Excuse me?" I said rudely; he was ruining my already bad mood.

He looked up with a rude expression but once he saw me, his face relaxed and his eyes were apologetic.

"S-Sorry, I will just for you." He said blushing insanely.

"Thanks." I said my voice coming out all innocent.

The beat picked up and a new song started "Hot Wuk". I started to grind with Allison and our friends; the tempo started to increase and we started to dance dirty and low...Let's just say I was so low I was very glad that I decided to wear shorts under the dress. 

I felt me and Allison being closed in; I grabbed her hand and sipped my 2nd cup of beer in the other hand. I felt hands go around my waist and lower to my butt; I realized I was now grinding on a stranger. I turned my head and saw a guy wearing a red shirt, that guy was Michael. Oh Ryan has a shirt just like that...I thought.

Oh crap! Ryan! My boyfriend...

I twirled my way over to a group of guys dragging Allison behind me and grabbing a 3rd cup of beer. It smelled different but in a good way. It was Corona. Ehh what the heck...And I drank it anyway.

"Oh my, she can move."

"And she's fine."

"I wonder who she is?!"

I could still hear them compliment me over the loud music as I danced and grind on Allison. I kept my head low so they wouldn't recognize me; that would ruin my reputation.

"Ooo Baby."

I heard one of them say, and I recognized it was Dylan's. I snapped my head up & it was a mistake, he was looking straight at me; his eyes boring into mine.

"CARTER?!" He yelled in shock, with his eyes bulging out of his eye sockets.

"What's up? Nice party you got here." I said casually.

"It wouldn't be much of a party without you, but woah, you look so different." 

I just smiled and finished my cup of beer and took Dylan's half-empty cup and drank it in one gulp. 

It was only a few minutes , that I realized the music was way too loud, that it was hurting my head and Allison had 2 heads. I started to feel the control in my knees slipping, the flashing lights were bothering my eyes, and my head was way too heavy to pick up on my own. I'm drunk.

"I'm going to go sit down for a little. I'm feeling overwhelmed." I told Allison and Dylan. 

What I really thought was: "I won't be back for awhile, I'm going to go puke my guts up." 

I stumbled my way off the dance floor and headed for the stairs when I was gripped in firm hands. I felt a smile spread across my face; Ryan. I turned around but my smile faltered when it was Matt.

"Hey Matt."

"Wow, Carter you look so beautiful."

"Thanks." I said biting my lip from the sick beer that was making its way up my stomach but I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

He was the first one that called me beautiful instead of hot. . .

Matt's P.O.V

Her face was so beautiful; I couldn't imagine anyone who wouldn't see that, just by those brown eyes I could tell who it was from miles away. Carter. I couldn't believe how Ryan- I stopped myself before I could go further.

"Hey Matt."

"Wow, Carter you look so beautiful." The words slipped out of my mouth, I hadn't realized I said it until a beautiful color of pink rushed to her cheeks. 

She was blushing . . . Maybe she likes -

"Well.um Matt I'll be right back." She said heading for the stairs.

For some reason, I had the urgency to follow her and stand by her side. But I didn't want to be a stalker so I waited by the bottom of the stairs.

Carter's P.O.V

I stumbled my way up the stairs, tripping over almost every step and hoping I wouldn't vomit on myself. I had my hands stretched outwards looking for a doorknob in the blackness. I finally found one and I shoved it open. I flicked the light on and there my nightmare was reality. . .