bruise.☁︎

"Taehyung."

The boy doesn't respond to Jungkook, his eyes stay focused on the classwork in front of him.

"I can see the bruises."

Taehyung nodded, biting his lip as he clicks his pen, anxiety levels rising.

I guess I never covered them up too well.

Jungkook sighs, running his fingers through his slightly tousled raven hair.

"Taehyung please I-"

"Stop right there bitch."

Jimin clicks his fingers sassily, the action startling both boys who were momentarily lost in their own thoughts.

"He clearly doesn't want to be talking to you."

Jungkook rolls his tongue in his cheek.

Jimin glares at the boy his eyebrows raised.

Taehyung smiles nervously.

The tension in the classroom only seeming to rise as some students peek over their shoulder to look at the trio, curious.

The boy blushes at the attention, biting his lip.

Jungkook noticing the uncomfortable state of Taehyung averts his focus on his work.

Fuck you Jimin.

Jimin hums satisfied, taking a seat next to his friend as he starts conversing with Taehyung.

Jungkook sighs as he hears the two rant on and giggles about the most random of things.

The sound of Taehyung laughing was something truly angelic that Jungkook felt as though he'd want to hear it all the time.

I like you Taehyung.

I'm just too afraid to say it.

"Tae?"

"Hm?"

"Where are those bruises from?"

Taehyung gulped slightly, his face drained of color.

"U-Um I'm a bit of a klutz, I tend to bruise easily if I trip or fall."

The boy shrugged it off coolly, laughing.

Jimin was unsure of his friend's answer, but he decided not to push the other.

Taehyung deciding to change the subject nudges Jimin lightly.

"Oh, I see a Min Yoongi."

Jimin's cheeks turn pink, he hits the taller boys shoulder shaking his head.

Yoongi lazily walked over to his locker, shoulders slumped.

Noticing Jimin, the boy waves at the other a gummy like smile on his face