think you know me? think again!

__lillys pov-----

I had crawled into bed that and snuggled under my blankets. I had eaten so much of that food last night! One main benefit of being a wolf was avery fast metabolism, meaning I could eat and eat without much of a consequence. Blissful.  

The sun was peeking through the cream curtains that hid me from the outside world, causing me to groan and roll over. I wanted more sleep, however there was only a few days till we had to leave the pack house. There was so much to do. I sleepily rolled out of bed and staggered towards the on sueit, I splashed cold water on my face and brushed away my morning breath. Once I felt slightly more alive, I pulled on a pair of jeans and a tight light blue top, that complemented the jeans. I swiped some make up across my face and headed down stairs for breakfast. 

I was greeted with the sight of young pups scoffing down breakfast desperate to get out and play, while the more mature members sipped on coffee and tea. Chris was leaning lazily on the counter, his blond hair a scruffy mess and his eyes dropping with tiredness. He picked up a steaming mug and handed it to me. A smile bloomed across my face. Tea, utter perfection. I sipped slowly at the warm brew in my hand as I sank into an oak chair and slowly began to wake up. Chris plonked himself ungracefully next me. " How are you feeling? " He asked, his grey eyes surveying me in worry. I turned to face him, shifting my body as I do. I thought about the question. Was I ok with ? I didn't know, the thought left me uncomfortable but I also felt like I needed this, I needed this closure. I Slowly nodded to chris, "yes," I answered, "yes I am." His brightened slightly, still sluggish with sleep. A smile crept on to his face , " I'm glad" he replied, "your a nightmare when your grumpy". I extended my hand and slapped him on the top of his head as I scowled at him briefly before laughing at his wounded expression.

I lounged around downstairs with the pack for an hour or so before retreating up stairs and staring in my wardrobe. I had no idea what to pack.  I had to many clothes and to many choices. i started to pull clothes out and shove them into my suitcase. Being far too lazy to fold the clothes, who had the effort for that? Once my wardrobe was frightently bare, I squeezed my bulging suitcase closed, helped by me sitting on it. I then started to put my makeup, and toiletries into my duffle bag along with my keepsakes that I wanted to take with me. It may seem like I was being excessive in my packing but depending on the level on training the Blue Moons had, would depend on how long we would have to stay.  I was hoping in vain that they wouldn't need much but I knew they did. If they were already almost up to standard there would be no way the council would want us going, leaving our pack at a disadvantage. Not great on our behalf but I trusted my guys to keep our territory safe. They knew what to do and how to handle it. As I sat on my suitcase trying to think about my strategie for training the Blue Moons, Blake appeared at my door. " I was wondering, " he asked, " who's staying here and who's going to the Blue Moons? " He lent casually on my door frame and stared at me expectantly. I knew the answer he wanted. " Yes, your coming with. " I sighed, a smile playing on my lips. He wanted to bash some heads. Blake had become like a dad to me, he was very protective and very angry about what had happened to me. He wanted revenge just as much as I did. His face lit up and evil glint shone in his eyes, he practically skipped down the hallway. They are in for a nightmare if he wanted to punish them. He may not be an Alpha any more but he still had the power of one and he knew it . This was going to be fun. 

The next fews days flew by and before I knew it half the pack where loading up cars and getting ready to leave. I strolled out into the sun and lent upon my red Mustang. I was wearing black high waisted shorts, a carky green crop top and some black wedge heels. I wanted to make an effort today. I had to make an impression. My blond hair was in lovely beach waves, which had taken me far to long, held back my black rounded sunglasses. Once the pack was all situated in their cars and had said their goodbyes, we left the safety of the pack house and began the long journey to the Blue Moon's. My car lead the pack, with Blake close behind. Soon the sun began to set behind the horizon and we arrived at the Blue Moon's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : 

hello! Please comment a vote! What do you guys thing of the rewrite. Slowly getting there! Would love some feedback guys !