Chapter 3:the confestion

Both rainbow and flutters blush as they soon realized what position they were it . In panic rainbow quickly gets up off flutter shy and offers help up .as flutter shy takes rainbows hoof rainbow smiles and flutter shy gets up and brushes her self off."I've been looking for you flutters where ya been?" Rainbow asked smiling."well....rainbow... I really need to talk to you about something...in private.." flutter shy said looking down trying to hide her blush from dash and her main covered her face."I do to! It's really important " rainbow said quickly. They both went some where private.flutter shy was nervous about what rainbow wanted to tell her."does she have a stallion?is she seeing other ponys?"flutter shy thought and she became saddened by thinking about rainbow seeing others.They both sighed,took a deep breath and said"I think I'm it love with you!" In unison.flutter shys eyes widened as a blush came to her face while rainbows jaw dropped in disbelief."you really like me that way?! I never thought you would!"flutter shy said tears of joy forming in her eyes.rainbow blushed,put her forehead against hers wiping flutters tears away." I always have shy.." rainbow admitted as she put her hoof on flutters cheek.flutter shy smiled and without warning she pulled rainbow into a kiss.Rainbows eyes shot open face turning red as the once shy mare made the first move.eventually rainbow kisses back as she took fluttershy into her arms still kissing her gently.When they finely broke the kiss they both smiled at each other in peaceful happiness.they felt as if they were the only ones in the world that could ever be this happy.rainbows magenta eyes met fluttershys beautiful real eyes as they looked at each other lovingly."I don't know why i asked for help I did it all on my own"they both thought. But that peaceful silence was ruined by the sound of a humongous party cannon going off.flutters eyes shot open."oh no...." flutter shy said.what the hell was that? " dash asked." Were about to find out" flutter shy said giggling as she and dash flew to where the cannon was fired. Non other then pinkie pie and twilight were where the cannon was .both ponys face palmed themselves and flew down to where the girls were."surprise!" Both twi and pinkie said.dash and flutters laughed as they saw a huge banner hung on a house saying "flutter shy will you be my special some pony?" And other over the top things to help them both confess.they laughed because they already confessed to each other and forgot to tell twi and pinkie to hold off whatever big surprise they had planned prior to their confession. Twilight and pinky look at each other confused."what's so funny?"ask twilight but she quickly figured it out as did pinkie."she already knows doesn't she?" Both twilight and pinkie pie asked feeling dumb.rainbow and flutters nod and there laughing subsides.all four ponys begin laughing again.after a good laugh rainbow decided to pop the question ."flutters?" Rainbow asked nervously looking at the adorable pony in front of her."yes?" Flutter shy replied."will you go to the gala with me?" Rainbow asked"yes!" Flutter shy yelled louder that usual. Rainbow smiled as they hugged each other and both twilight and pinkie said"AWWW" at the same time making both girls giggle.rainbow wrapped her wing around flutter shy and they both sighed happily. For they finely after all this time confessed.   

________________________________
                                THE END

________________________________

THANKS FOR READING I HOPED YOU ALL ENJOYED!!! Leave any comments or suggestions about what I should write about next I go from undertale to my little pony to Doctor Who even YouTubers work!P.S I also do gore horror and fantasy !Sorry it's so short ;-; I'll make longer ones bye!!!