Kaneki x Ghoul Male reader (lime)

Começar do início

He didn't answer. Instead, (m/n) rubbed unbuckled my pants then pulled them down with my underwear. (M/n) dribbled his saliva all over my dick before he pressed his delacate lips against me. I groaned in pleasure as he pumped me with his hands warm. (M/n)'s wet mouth took me in, sucking me playfully. I raked my fingers through his smooth hair.

"Sho Hawsh." (M/n) mumbled, his mouth full of my cock.

I moaned from the vibrations of his voice. As if the temptations of pushing him down and fucking him hqrd werent hard enough to control. I didn't want to cum so soon. But I lost it when he gently sucked my balls. He sucked, teethed, and licked them till I couldn't. I came onto his face, white cum either sticking onto his face or rolling down it.

"You came alot." (M/n) said as he wiped the cum off his face before licking it sexily.

My member twitched and throbbed. I couldn't take it anymore. I forcibly turned him around and pulled down his pants.

"Kaneki!" (M/n) whisper yelled.

"Just let me do this." I told him as I rubbed my throbbing dick between his ass cheeks.

Pre-cum strolled down my tip as I thought of hundreds of ways we could do it. I touched my boyfriends dick, strocking it in my hands. My other hand squeezed his ass, leaving my hand marks on him everytime I did that. (M/n)'s breath became ragged. I knew he was close.

"You almost there?" I asked him.

He moaned a no. I just smirkee at his stubborness as I stroked him harder and faster, grinding my dick in between his crack.

---Time Skip---

Kuzen's POV

I drew on the paper at school. Once I finished, I smiled and raised my hand. My teacher walked over with a smile.

"What is it Kuzen?" Miss Hinami asked.

"I finished." I told her proudly of my drawing skills.

She smiled. "Kuzen... Why isn'r your dad on here?"

"Daddy is mean." I told her woth a pout.

"Why is that?" Miss Hinami asked.

"Yesterday, I woke up to go sweep with mommy. And then I saw daddy widing on top of mommy. And mommy was cwying and saying no, but daddy didn stop." I explained. "Then daddy took out his Kagune and held mommy down and bit mommy. And mommy was squeaming daddy's name, scwatching his back."

Miss Hinami blushed.

"Kuzu. Was your mom mad at your dad this morning?" Miss Hinami asked.

I shook my head no. "Mommy and daddy kissed." I told her.

Miss Hinami smiled. "That means they made up and your mommy is ok. You know that your daddy wouldn't hurt your mommy. He loves your mom."

"So daddy is good?" I asked her.

Miss Hinami nodded.

"Ok. I will draw daddy." I told her. "Because daddy is not bad."

I picked up the red crayon and started to draw daddy. Miss Hinami patted my head before going away.