Summer Games Pt 3

D.Va:

You and your wife were part of South Korea's team. Hana was part of the cycling team and you in Taekwondo, you were known as the Korean power couple since you two won medals before. Hana has won silver at her first games and you won gold at your first. So as a relationship goal you two wanted to be the gold medalist couple, so you two train hard for the games.

You train with your adopted dad, a famous Taekwondo Olympian who has several gold and silver medals under his belt. He only got bronze once in his whole career, now he’s your coach and Hana trained with an Olympian Cyclist. Hana and you were in the hotel and were on the level that was reserved for South Korea, China, and Japan teams. North Korea had it's only level since for government reasons the Korean teams are separate. You and Hana can even be together too since you're two are married. You sigh as you jumped on the bed. “Bunny the beds are so soft!” You then lay all over the beds as Hana was checking the view from the window.

“I bet but check the view! I can see the stadium and the beach too!”

You chuckled. “Well duh! It's the Olympics we should be close to the stadium.” You continued to spread your body all over the bed and enjoying the softness of the bed. Then a hologram screen appeared with a message that telling all athletes to go to the stadium for the opening ceremony. You and Hana got excited that you two immediately ran from the room nearly running into China's Team. You two bumped into Mei, China's best table tennis player, who jumped back and nearly fell but a tall muscular man caught her you two shouted an apology at the woman.

*Time Skip to the events*

You and Hana can't be at each other's events since this time they an in different parts and start 30 minutes apart. So whoever ever finished first can try to make it to the other's event. You pop some bones since you're going to the finals in the Taekwondo event. Your family was in the crowd cheering for you louder than the people from your home, you wave at them. You were going against an Omnic from Nepal and you took a deep breath.

“잘 생긴! Wait! I'm here!”

You turn around to see Hana running and still had her cyclist outfit. She up to you. “Lookie I'm here and I'm ready to cheer you on!” You can see how sweaty Hana is and how red her face is, the moment her event ended she must have ran over here to see you go. You smile. “Ah great now I know I'm going to win gold since my lucky charm and best cheerleader is here.” Hana smile and pulled out her medal. “Speaking of gold.” You cheer. “Nice one bunny! Now it's time to complete our goal.” Then you and Hana did your two handshake.

After kissing you ran to the mats to do your match. Once it began many were cheering but you can hear your family the most.

“Go (M/n)!

“Go big brother!”

“You can do it!”

You wave at them and face the Omnic, Zenyatta was his name. He was famous for he was an advocate of humans and Omnics living in peace which you agreed. “You know I support your cause Sir and found this match a honor.” The Omnic nodded. “Indeed, I feel the same as you. May we do our best.” You smile. “Yes our best.” The match begun and Zenyatta try to kick you in the torso but you dodged and did a spinning torso kick earning you four points. The matches went on and it was a sight to see, blow after blow, points earn from each person. During the one minute breaks between matches you and Zenyatta visit each other's families respectively.