chapter 25

Sydney P.O.V. 

Brent and I were finally back together for good. He told Sam that they were over permently and that she should  just leave everyone alone. "Here is forty dollars for the supplies you need," my mom said as she pulled up to the fabric store. "Call me when your ready to get picked up," She said and drove off. Brent walked over to me and we locked hands as we walked into the store. "Ok so we need fabric, thread, and some templates then we can go over to the sewing machine in the back of the store to make the outfits," I said. We found perfect fabric and got the other supplies and purchased them. About two hours later we finally finished making the costumes. I don't mean to brag, but they looked amazing. As we walked out of the store a girl who looked about twelve walked up to us. "Can I have your autograph?" she asked Brent. "Sure," he said and signed her paper. She smiled and turned to me. "You guys make a cute cuple," She said and I thanked her.

When we got home, I went over to Brent's house to work on homework. It was around six when we finished so Brent pulled out his camera because he said he needed to update on his youtube channel. "Hey everyone I'm Brent Rivera and I have a special guest with me today, Sydney Jenkins, my girlfriend," Brent said as we sat on his bed next to each other. " Last week I asked you guys to leave me questions on Twitter for a q and a video so today I am going to answer them and Sydney is going to answer them too. We answered some questions and many were quite weird. Brent finished the video and we edited it and he uploaded it. Instanly he got 1000 views. "Hey there is something I have been meaning to ask you," Brent said as he put away his camera. "What is it?" I asked. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the spring fling with me?" he asked pulling out two tickets. "Of course Brent," I said hugging him. "My mom just texted me sayind dinner was ready so i will see you tomorrow," I said and got up to leave. Before I left, Brent grabbed my waist and kissed me. "I love you," he said. "I love you too," I said and walked out of his door blushing.

****Saturday****

I woke up at nine and got ready. Today Ash and I were going dress shopping for the dance. She and Cameron were of course going to the dance together. They made such a great couple. As I got ready to leave to go meet her at I Hop for breakfast I got a text.

Ash: I am so sorry but I cannot go. My grandparents are comming and my mom wants me to stay with them the whole day since I haven't seen them for a yr.

Sydney: No problem. I will keep my eye out for any dresses that might look good on you.

Ash: Thanks :)

Sydney: No prob

I opened my window and waved to Brent. He was sitting at his desk on his computer. he opened his window and climed through. "Ash had something with her grandparents today and couldn't go dress shoping. Do you want to come with me?" I asked Brent. "Sure, just let me go get ready. I'll meet you outside in ten minutes," he said and left. I ran downstairs and told my mom I was leaving and went to wait outside. Brent came out and he motioned for me to come over. "I'll drive," he said. "Ok," I replied. We got in and went to breakfast first. We both ordered pancakes, ate, paid, and left. Brent drove to the mall and we got out. We walked in and I gasped.  

****Author's Note: Sorry the chapter was bad but I wanted to update. Happy Easter and thanks for almost 1.6 K!!!! Comment any ideas and remember to continute to read to find out what Sydney saw. xoxo