Jealousy prt 2

DMS KENDALLJENNER AND KATIEGIBSON

KJ:Listen, me and Harry were talking and were about to become an item then you popped up out of the blue and then he told me it wasn't going to work out and my life's to complicated for him and he doesn't like being all over social media but you step into the scene and he's all over your Instagram and twitter feed. I just got a little jealous and I apologise. I let a boy get in the way of our friendship.

KG:
Yeah well Kendall me and Harry were only friends. It's not my fault he is feeling that way about whatever was going on between you. It was actually very upsetting seeing you put things like that about me on your social media. I've only just started out in the business and I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment. He's a nice friend. But he also can do what he wants. You can't control how he feels about you, it might've upset you but you didn't need to blame me.

KJ: Wow I thought you'd accept my apology, clearly not. Nice knowing you.

*

Date: November 26th

Likes: 120kComments: 90k

Likes: 120k
Comments: 90k

@katiegibson: Jealousy isn't a good look on you Hun.

@karryupdates: OH. MY. GOD. IMAGINE IF HARRY TOOK THIS PIC WITH HIS CAMERA IN HIS LAST POST!? JDDKKDKXKE

@harrystyles: isn't it a bit cold to be wearing that love?

@katiegibson: I have heating inside my house silly @harrystyles

@melissagates: YOU LOOK AMAZINGGGGGG. WHO TOOK THIS PHOTO!?!

@katiegibson: someone.... @melissagibson

@melissagibson: text me whooooo ;)

@melissaxkatie: MY GOD MY QUEEN IS LOOKING AMAZING

@hendallupdates: hiss hiss hiss

--------------------------------------------

Hello friends, start was a bit different but technically was still Instagram worthy because it happened in dms lmaoooooooooo.