Friendship

"AAAAAAHHHH" [Y/N] panicked looking at the clock, instantly getting out of her bed in a hurry.

"I'M LATEEEE" the girl dashed to her wardrobe, quickly changing her sleeping clothes to a normal black top and some jeans.
"THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE MY SO NEEDED SLEEP!! DAMN YOU SEVEN AND NICE PEOPLE AT THE RFA FOR MAKING ME ENJOY TALKING WITH YOU SO MUCH" the rushed girl complained out loud, trying to get ready as fast as she could, hurriedly putting some shoes on and running to the kitchen.

"SCREW THAT I'LL JUST GRAB SOME COOKIES" [Y/N] took as many cookies as she could, before sprinting to the door and quickly locking it.

~Time skip~

After a few minutes of running, finally [Y/N] had arrived at the pet shop, breathing heavily as she desperately tried to catch her breath.
"I-I managed... to arrive... in... time..." She sighed deeply in relief before entering the store.

She tried to get the dust off of her uniform, shaking it off, and proceeded to greet the costumers with a huge smile in her lips welcoming them.

~Time skip~

"Uff, finally" the girl sat in a chair nearby in relief, cleaning the sweat out of her forehead with her arm. Once again hef shif was over... She felt kinda exhausted.
For some odd reason, they had been getting a whole lot more costumers since a few days ago. The girl kinda wondered what the reason was... But at the same time she really didn't care. 'Guess people are a lot into animals these days'.

[Y/N] grinned, remembering what time it was. "Time to go visit my fluffy children~" she said happily.

Sadly, she wasn't the last one this time so she wouldn't be able of secretly stealing a bit of food for the cats without her workmate noticing it.
She shrugged 'Better luck next time, I guess' the girl though for herself before waving goodbye to her colleague and walking away.

After [Y/N] got some food from her house that she had cooked for the cats herself, she made her way to go meet them. 'I just hope Luciel isn't there' you thought as you sighed in slight anger. But, at the same time, you kinda actually did want to meet him...

...

You shook your head lightly 'What am I thinking...'

As you were so lost into your thoughts, you didn't notice you had already arrived your destination, until you heard the sweet meowing of your so beloved cats... And sadly a laughter followed that you instantly recognised.
You sighed before moving closer, only to notice that the guy wasn't actually properly touching the young felines. You raised an eyebrow.

"Oh hey~!" Seven smiled, turning his face up to you, meeting your confused eyes. You blushed slightly at the sudden eye contact, before sitting in the ground next to him, the cat food in your hands.

Seven looked at you, and then at the food you were holding and smiled. "Wow~ The smell... it's delicious~" [Y/N] rolled her eyes before cracking a smile as well, as soft, somewhat shy one.
"I made it myself, I wanted to test this recipe I found on the internet the other day"

Luciel chuckled "Can I try some~?" the boy asked jokingly. You rolled your eyes "It's cat food, you idiot" The red-haired guy fixed his glasses, looked down, then looked back up at [Y/N], giving her pleading cat eyes "But I'm a cat, meow~!"

The girl snorted, as she opened the box that contained the food and proceeded to give the food to the kittens.
"You may not eat the food for my children, you stray cat!" [Y/N] showed him her tongue, playfully.

Seven laughed lightly, feeling very excited that you were going on with the joke "No pleaseee~ I'm starving~" He got closer to your face, trying to get you to pity him. You chuckled, shoving his face away maybe a little too forcefully.

He chuckled "So rudee~"

[Y/N] grinned "Shut up and go back home" she looked at him "What are you doing here at this hour, anyways?" Luciel shrugged "I like coming here to see the cats..."
He then looked at the ground, you were almost 100% sure you saw a little hint of blush appear on his cheeks, although he seemed to be trying tp hide it from you.

"I... Guess I also wanted to have some time to be with you..." he mumbled quietly, almost unable of hearing, but [Y/N] managed to understand. She blushed.

"W-well, ahem" he quickly got to his usual self, giving you his usual confident smile "Guess it's pretty late~ I should go get my beauty sleep" Seven joked.

The girl smiled "Yeah..."