Episode 3: Rogue VS Wonder

Suddenly, the Zeta tube lit up once again.

Recognized: Wonder Woman B03

'...crap' The Team realized.

"Hello, kids. Hello Dinah and Oliver. How are the sessions with Roy so far?

Dinah stood up and walked to Diana. "Things have been going well, but he is still hung up on finding the original he was cloned from."

Oliver took a deep breath and sighed. "To be honest, clone or not, he's still like a son to me. I just want him to have some closure and move on."

"I see. I too hope that he finds himself." She shifted her gaze to the TV. "What have you guys been doing since you guys left your shift?"

Oliver perked up from his slump. "We're watching cool fighting videos. Want to join us before we leave for the night?"

Diana paused. "...I don't see why not. It could be enjoyable to see." She shrugged.

Dinah smiled. "I don't mind. I could use another woman to talk to. Come. Sit next to us."

As they took their seats, another scene was coming up.

"Next time on Death Battle."

The music was composed of angelic choir along with brass instruments. The contestant was another female combatant wearing a skin-tight outfit that's red and blue with stars on them as well wearing metal bracelets on her wrists and wearing a golden tiara on her head. She sports long black hair that flows past her shoulders. Her stern face is beautiful to the male eye and she also has soul-piercing blue eyes.

It was Wonder Woman. The three adults were a surprised to see that.

The Team's jaws dropped. How were they going to explain to Dinah, Oliver, and Diana of her appearance in the show?

They also heard an unknown feminine voice shortly after.

An Unknown woman speaks "Goodnight Sugar."

Wonder Woman gave a confused look to everyone in front of the TV. "Uh...Was that me on the screen?"

"...Onto the next episode!" Wally quickly places Episode 3 and hits play.

Oliver was the first of the adult trio to speak up. "Wow! A fan-made battle! I wonder if they get any of your abilities right."

"Ha ha, y-you got that right..." Robin said nervously.

He had just given the teens the best excuse they could use for the time being, so they tried to ride the BS train out.

"Huh...Dinah, what kind of entertainment is this?"

"Based on what I've seen so far, it's a battle simulation. I'm sure the host will explain it more in the intro for you."

Diana, intrigued by the idea, nodded, and all of them turned to the screen.

Death Battle began after Boomstick mentioned a site called Go Daddy.

(*Cue Invader - Jim Johnston*)

"Superheroines. Millions have been drawn to these modern myths and some comic book lore."

All of the women in the room smiled at the mention of heroines. So far in the League, there has been less female presence compared to the men. It was nice to hear more about exceptional females in their profession. A lot of the comics recently have been based on actual superheroes. They remember Clark being very adamant about allowing a local comic studio to use his likeness.