Chapter 38

We open the door quietly with Baymax.

"Okay if anyone asks, we were at school all day."

"We jumped out a window!" We shhh Baymax as Hiro puts his hand over Baymax's speaker.

"Shh!"

"Shhh! We jumped out a window!"

"You can't say things like that in front of Aunt Cass!"

"Shhh!"

We start to go upstairs when Baymax falls and smashes huis head onto the stair.

"Hiro, you home sweetie?" Our faces go a bit pale as Hiro replies.

"That's right!" Hiro books it up the stairs and stands there smiling at Aunt Cass.

"So do you know where (F/n) is? I haven't seen her all day." My eyes widen a bit as Hiro looks at me and motions towards the stairs.

"Y-Yeah! She was at school with me...?"

"We'll be ready to get your faces melted off! The wings are almost ready!" Aunt Cass turns around as I push Baymax up the stairs.

"WoooHoooOo!" Me and Hiro shush Baymax.

"Yeah! Woohoo!" Me and Hiro push Baymax around like a piñata until I finally get him upstairs.

I push Baymax into our room when I trip over one of Hiro's shoes and fall.

You can hear a loud thud where I landed.

"What was that?" Aunt Cass turns around as Hiro runs back down.

"Oh that darn cat!" I face palm as Mochi is at Hiro's feet rubbing against him.

He quickly grabs him and chucks him up the stairs as I duck.

Baymax grabs him as he starts to pet him quietly murmuring, "Hairy Baby."

Hiro runs up the stairs with a plate as he sets it down and starts to pull Baymax to his feet.

He pushes him into his charging station as he begins to charge.

Hiro walks over to his bed and plops down.

I go over to Tadashi's bed and flip down onto it as my eyelids start to get really heavy.

"(F/n)?"

"Hiro?"

"Are you still awake?"

"No, in sleep talking."

"Haha, sorry. Dumb question."

"And I thought you were a prodigy."

"Heh, I just wanted to know if you were okay."

"Really."

"Okay okay, do you think that's the guy who started the fire?"

"Goodnight, Hiro."

"But--"

"Goodnight."