76. "Ooh, they're gon' have angry sex."

Start from the beginning

"I'm not being a dick, I'm just angry at that fact that you and Ryan were toge-"

"You were with Jessica last night! You don't see me coming at you and being a bitch about it!" Damn it felt good to let that out of my chest.

"Nothing happened between me and Jessica. How many times do i have to tell you?" He groaned. "You're being stubborn." He complained.

"And nothing happened between me and Ryan. How many times do I have to tell you?" I argued back. "Now you're being stubborn." I pointed at him. "You're being stubborn and a dick." I commented.

Before he can respond, I left the room. I heard him sigh behind me before I closed the door. Surprisingly, everyone wasn't eavesdropping this time. They noticed me walked in the room and was about to ask or say me something but my eyes were filled with tears that I couldn't even bare to look at them in the eyes so how can I talk to them without breaking down? 

"I'm not in the mood right.. now." I can even hear my own voice shake and crack. I kept my eyes on the floor and watched my feet take me somewhere I can avoid them and Matthew, so it took me to the other bathroom. I closed the door right when I walked in, I believe it didn't even shut all the way. 

I faced myself on the mirror and looked at myself, the first thing I saw how red my eyes were and how the tears were ready to simmer down my cheeks. I closed my eyes and felt it rolled down my cheeks, my knees began to weaken and I thought I was going to fall down onto the ground but someone caught me. 

"Shh.. Shh.." A voice comforts me. The person's hand touched my back and rubbed my back while whispering in my ear. I leaned against the wall and kept my eyes closed while I sniffed. I was too embarrassed to face the person who comforted me, but I can sense the touch and the soothing voice. I opened my eyes and I was right, it was the person who I was needing the most. 

Andrea. 

"I'm here for you, Jannalyn. I'm right here." I wiped my tears and hoped I can stop crying. "Fuck him for not trusting you. He is being a dick, you're not wrong. If it makes you feel better, I have two black sharpies with me and we can torture him by drawing dicks on his face, yeah?" I giggled. "I do it all the time with Luke. Whenever we get into an argument, I always wait for him to fall asleep so I can draw dicks on his face. It works! We never fought since the last time I drew sperm squirting out of it. I was really really mad, so I had the right you know. Then he would always say that I'm right at everything to prevent me from drawing dicks on his face." Then a sweet innocent smile appears on her lips to hide the fact that she's really scary when you get on her bad side. 

"How did you know? Were you guys eavesdropping?" 

"No, no!" She denied. "You two were pretty loud so what's the point of eavesdropping? Plus, I wasn't planning to anyways. I was so comfortable on the couch like you had no idea." She winked at me. 

"Oh." Was all I responded with. "This is like our ever first fight we ever had. This is the first time I felt so much pain by the words he said to me. Why does it feel like it's always my fault?" I started tearing up again. "Why does it feel like I'm always the one who did something wrong? If it is, then what the hell did I do? He's the one who left me there last night." One tear rolled down my cheek and Andrea wiped it across my cheek while listening. 

"You didn't do anything wrong, babe. " She paused for a minute. "You both are just having some issues because you can't trust one another. It happens it every relationship. You both are scared that you'll leave one another. This happened to Luke and I, but we then both believed that we don't love anyone else but each other so we proved it to one another and we just pretended it was just the two of us in the world. Trust me, you and Matt will get to the point where everything is going to be okay. I can sense that the two of you are in love, I know it. So no need to be worry."