Chapter 19: My Cold Heart

-Mana P.O.V-

"Mana".

"Manacchi".

A seductive voice whispered to both of my ears. Right on my left side is Ryota and my right side is Akashi.

"What...why are they...?", I thought to myself.

"Mana-".

"Manacchi-".

Both of them pushed me gently to a comfy bed, my night gown skirt scattered on the silky cover.

"I love you", both of them said in a dirty way as they reach my night gown and teasingly licked my soft spot. Akashi teasingly biting my ear and Ryota sucking my neck.

"A-Ahhh....Ryota, Akashi...what are you!! Stop!!", I refused.

* * *

"Stop!!!! What have you done!?". "Manacchi? What happen? Did you you have a nightmare?", Ryota asked. "R-Ryota? What are you doing in my room?", I tried to cover my face with my blanket. "Ah, your mother told me to wake you up, she said that you shouldn't slacking off in weekend", Ryota poke my forehead playfully.

"Mother is annoying", I frowned.

"By the way Manacchi...", he trailed off. "You look cute in pajamas".

"R-Ryota, stop fooling around...", I stuttered.

"Manacchi, you just stuttered didn't you? That's cute", he rest his chin on his palm, watching me with his warm gaze...it softened me. I just tried to hide my blush. "Manacchi, you didn't forget right? About yesterday...

-Flashback-

"Manacchi!! Be my partner in my model work!!!", he said pleadingly.

"What? You can't be serious", I scowled.

"My partner got sick! Soo...my agent said to me to find a new applicant...so you're up Manacchi!!", he declared.

"Ryota, I swear I will kill you right now", I clenched my fist.

"W-Wait, how about this!? If you're able to do it...then I will treat you...an oreo milkshake maybe?", he sweatdropped. I stood in silent, I groaned in pain, "Well...alright".

"Thanks Manacchi!!!", he nuzzled his cheek to mine.

"G-Get your cheeks off from me!!", I mentally screamed.

-Present-
"Just a second...let me change my clothes", I'm signaling Ryota to turn away. "Eh? Ahh! Sorry Manacchi!!", Ryota blushed bright red and he turned away. I wore a sleeveless black hoodie and checkered skirt.

"Manacchi! We have to go now! Or we will be late!!!", Ryota hold my hand firmly.

"He doesn't have to...hold my hands...that tight", I turned my head away to hide my blush.

* * *

"Manacchi!! We're here!!", he tucked me to go inside.

"What the-!? I never thought there would be this many applicants! Actually...it's not that surprising since it's Ryota Kise", remembering how popular he is.

"All you've gotta do is to pass the test!! And be my partner Manacchi!", Ryota is squishing me.

"It's not that easy Ryota", I gently pushed him away.

"Aw, why not?", he pouted like a child.

"Can't you see that they're more talented in modelling than me?", I growled.