The day they found out

Hiya mu lovely weebies so since im the lazy goofball i am im gonna use ____ for (y/n) insted so hope ya like me story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov:

"Hey _____, we need to hurry and get to our station for hunting the demons." one of my co-workers yelled. I swear im gonna go death because of him.
So i hurried up and put my hair in (any hair style if you have long hair or hair long enough to do something like that) and got into my (fave color) shirt that shows my shoulders and my black shorts shorts and knee high (fave color) boots. I slid my trusty demon knife into the little pocket in my boot and head off.

(Time skip brought to you by a naked bent down ciel Mcdonald's toy😂😂😂)

"BEEP....BEEP!" "Ok they are near just a little more closer" my partner moved away from me and the beeping died down but when he came closer to me the beeping went up rapidly. "_-_-__?! No you couldnt be... It isnt possible..." your partner brings the demon monitor up to my face. "BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP!!!!!" "Y-YOUR A DEMON!???!!!!" My face went wide when he said that. How could i be a demon. Wouldnt i have known this? How is this possible?
"Im sorry _____ but you must know..." he walks up to me. "J-Jacob? What are you doing?"he gets closer to me and he.... KISSES ME!? "I love you ____ but you must..... DIE!!!" he charges stait towards me and the last thing i remeber is teleporting some how to a mansion and a black shoe right next to my face.

??? Pov:

As i was washing pluto, what a horrible creature, i find cats more adoring, i hear a thud in the garden and i go to check on what that sound was.

As i walked to see what it was, i saw a face i thought i would never see again..... My best friend _____. So i run to her and i see she is unconscious so i pick her up bridal style and carry her to my room.

Your pov

As i wake up i see a very attractive face right next to mine... It couldnt be.. SEBASTIAN?!

"So you do remeber me. Thats good." Sebastian chuckles as he does his most ever famous smirk.

"Well how could i forget you. You're my best friend who else could you be?" i say playfully punching his arm.

"I could probably be your.... Lover?" Sebastian says as he getd ontop of me and near my face. I shivered as i felt his warm breath on my neck. "Im just kidding you know i would never do that to you." he says getting off of me smiling. I kinda wish he never got off of me. You see i had always had a crush on him since we were little. Now that im here with him. I guess i can tell him my secret that i just found out about. "Sebastian....."

"Yes (nickname)?" i love it when he calls me that. "Um i have something to tell you."

"Yes what is it?" great now im scared he is gonna turn me in. But he is my best friend he couldnt do that. "I-i... Im a..... Im a demon....." i say putting my head down. Waiting for the horrible words to come out of his mouth.

"And you're just now relising this. Haha. Wow _____ i thought you would have already known. But i guess since you didnt know about you i will tell you that i am one two." My eyes widened. "REALLY!?" suddenly i had this erge to kiss him and it got the best of me cuz right after that i full blown tackled him down and started kissing the hell out of him. But to my surprize he kissed back. Soon we started making a full out make out session. He lickef my lip begging for an entrance and i denied so he grasped my butt and it made me gasp giving him an opprotunity to explore my wet caverns.

(WARNING!!!! There is a lemon ahead)
As soon as Sebastian stuck his tongue in my mouth he started sticking his hands up my shirt and neared my bra. He took of my shirt and then unclipped my bra and staired at my breast. "S-sebastian stop starring. Its embarrassing" i complained. I waa worried he didnt like my body.
"You're so beautiful _____. No need to think i dont like your body. Besides your body isnt what i like about you. Its your beautiful and funny personality that i love." i blush at what he said. Iy made me so happy to know this. "Now.... Let me enjoy some of you. You look so tasty" he licks his lips and i blush harder as he goes down and starts sucking on my nipple and massages the other one.
"NGGGHHHHH!~ S-sebastian!!!" i moan. Damn he made me feel so good. I wanted him in me so bad. "S-sebastian p-please stop teasing me. I want you to go in me~"

"As you wish... My love." he smirks and positions his member to my entrance and goes in slowly. "Nghhhhh go fast sebastian. I want this.~" he starts thrusting faster. Sooner or later i feel a naught in my stomach and his thrusts beggin to get sloppier so i know we are about to come. "S-sebastian im gonna..."
"Me to..." We both came at the same time.

"SEBASTIAN!~"
"_________!~" He takes his member out of me and lays down next to me panting. "I..... I lo....love you _-____...." he smiles kissing my neck.
"I.... I love you two.... Sebastian."
________________________________

Hey guys that was my first actual lemon. I feel no difference since i have no innocence. I litteraly enjoyed that. Heheheheh plz find me weird. Anyway i hope you like this and i will hopefuly make another one soon. Since i got school ita gonna be hard. Well good bye my lovely weebies!!!!😄😄😄😄😄