Chapter 32

Nick's POV

I make breakfast for me and Mal then we go for a walk by the lake I wasn't going to be pushy about anything right now I was happy to be spending time with Mal. I reach over then hold Mal's hand she looks at me then wraps her arms around my neck I kiss her then wrap my arms around her waist she kisses back and runs her fingertips down my shoulders. I pull away then look down at her "Ready to do all of this a second time?" "I am I love you I have faith in you I trust you." Hearing her say that was more than enough for me. Knowing I had her trust meant more than any award, tour, or performance ever could.

Kevin's POV

I knew that they were on their second honeymoon but as their friends Kristin and I were wondering how things were going. I walk outside sit down then call Nick I look around as I wait for him to answer then a few minutes later I hear his happy excited voice "Hey Kev how's it going?" "Good how's the honeymoon?" he goes silent. I start to wonder if something is wrong then Nick speaks again "It's going great, we go for walks around the lake every day we sleep in every day." It sounded tame for the two of them. "Is that it?" "It's about being together Kev she didn't have to say yes I just want to be with her." I was proud of Nick he had learned something. He was a different person.

Mallory's POV

I roll away from the shaking and the fingers going up and down my arms as my afternoon is interrupted I open my eyes and see Nick sitting on the bed next to me. He smiles then leans down and kisses me I kiss back then wrap my arms around his neck he pulls away and I see a serious look on his face he takes my hand then runs his lips across my wrist. He breaks the silence "Can we have another baby?" I was a little surprised I knew we talked about it once but it seemed like a good time to start trying. Our two were getting bigger I was getting a little older I would be twenty-six soon I look up at him then answer his question. "Yes." He smiles and I knew he was already looking forward to this baby.

Nick's POV

The third day of our honeymoon is a cloudy and rainy one I walk outside and see Mal sitting on the porch. I walk down the steps into the yard turn around then look at Mal I hold my hand out and she looks at me "What are you doing?" I look at the rain that's falling and hitting my skin. "Dance with me?" "It's raining?" "Don't make me beg on our honeymoon Mal." She laughs. She walks over then wraps her arms around my neck I wrap my arms around her waist then we start dancing in the yard I spin her around then dip her just like the day we danced cleaning her house. The rain starts to fall harder I look down at her then kiss her she kisses back it might be raining but it was still a good day.