My Heart Belongs To A Football Player (boyxboy)

Hello! This is my first boyxboy, and I hope you enjoy it. As I just mentioned before, this is a BOYXBOY story. Which means the story is a romance about two guys who fall in love with each other. This is mostly just comedy fluff, no descriptive heavy stuff but I will mention it, and there will be kissing and stuff. If that makes you feel uncomfortable or angry, go away, don't comment and say how disgusting you think homosexuality is. Homophobes not tolerated.

If you find ANY grammar or spelling mistakes, PLEASE TELL ME! I want to know about them so I can make this story better, and I won't get pissed if you keep commenting like five times about where I didn't put in an apostrophe or whatever. Any feedback about how I can make this better is appreciated. Vote and comment if you can, but most importantly ENJOY!

Gabriel Walters knew that he was gay. He'd known since he was fourteen, when one of his friends dared him to lick another guy's cheek. Although, it had been pretty obvious even before then from the way he had absolutely no interest in girls, and agreed to take his sister to watch Twilight just to see Taylor Lautner take his shirt off.

Knowing it, and accepting it however, were two entirely different things. He had a reputation to uphold; captain of the football team and school's golden boy, thrower of epic parties and heartthrob for at least half the school's female population. There was no way that he would let a tiny thing like the fact that he was attracted to guys get in the way of all of that. Nor did it stop him from having a steady stream of girlfriends constantly clinging onto his ripped arms and flitting their eyelashes, unaware that this did not make them in any way more desirable to him than a vaguely attractive pot plant.

Luckily for him, Gabriel was a reasonably good actor, and managed not to give away the fact that he was totally uninterested. He had convinced everyone he knew, even his closest family, that he was straight as a pole, and he was doing his best to convince himself. It wasn't really working as well as he had hoped it might. He had aimed that by this point he would be able to walk by a hot guy in tight jeans without staring at his butt, however that seemed like it would take quite a while longer.

He wasn't particularly religious, and neither was his family. In fact if he had told them, they probably would have accepted him. But he couldn't bring himself to do that. All his life, Gabriel had tried to be perfect, and being attracted to guys did not fit in with his ideas of perfection. So his main policy was to ignore it until it went away. Obviously that wasn't going to happen. The problem was that he was too scared and too shallow to see that lying constantly to the people he loved about something this important, was not a good idea.

He was too wrapped up in his own idea of perfection, to see that his philosophy had more holes than a fishing net. And he probably would have stayed like that too, living out what seemed to be a perfect existence, and unsuccessfully convincing himself he was happy. Maybe things would have been different if Quentin Matthews hadn't crash landed into his life.

Then again, maybe not. Perhaps Gabriel was destined to have someone come and ruin his dull existence. Some people just have that kind of luck.

At this precise moment in time Gabriel is about to wake up and have one of the worst days of his entire life. He will wake up late, and miss the last piece of toast to his sister, and then the last train to school for the next hour and a half. His teachers will all yell at him for being late and forgetting homework, he will hurt his leg in football practice, his dog will get sick, and his girlfriend will break up with him.

Although, his girlfriend breaking up with him will be more of a relief, since she was getting clingy anyway. However he will have to pretend to be a bit depressed about it in front of his friends, which will be annoying.

However right now Gabriel is blissfully unaware of all of this, and is too busy having a fairly fantastic dream about a giant blue marshmallow.

This is just a kind of prologue really, don't worry, it gets better! I have most of this story planned out for once, so I should be updating fairly regularly. Vote and comment, it really makes my day!