-12

i'm going to change the title to 'playboy' from now on. sorry to those who liked the 'only fools fall for you' one. i just thought it was a bit too long. :))))

----------

"Do you know how hard it was being single? I'm glad your with me." Eunwoo confessed.

The two layed in bed facing each other, both too lazy to get up. Luckily, it was friday, which means school starts 9:00 am and they were not going to be late.

"First of all, being single is great, so shut up. And honestly, I could give you a thousand reasons why its not that hard being single being you, but hell, why listen to me." Moonbin shrugged.

"If you think being single is so great, then why did you agree to be with me?"

Moonbin resisted the urge to say the real reason why. He resisted saying he loved him longer than anybody else has. He resisted saying he just acted like he hated him to get him of his mind. To forget. He resisted the urge to do so and ended up saying, "Free food, of course."

Eunwoo rolled his eyes and smiled, "Have you ever had a boyfriend before?"

"No. Your my first one, why?"

Eunwoo's eyes grew bigger in shock, "What? Wait, does that mean you never did it before?" he then started whispering the words, "Does that mean you never had sex?"

"I'm not a virgin, you dumbass. I said never had a boyfriend before but I never said I wasn't a hoe before."

Eunwoo's eyes grew wider again, afraid to ask anymore questions, he shutted up and got dressed for school.

*^*^*^*^*

Today, the first day the whole school will know about us, his reputation as a playboy, it would be ruined, Moonbin thought as the older drove the car.

Moonbin has been procrasinating so much since they left the house. What the hell would people think? Will they hate me? Will they hate Eunwoo more? Do we not speak about the two of us in school? Do we just act like how we did before we started dating?

About halfway through the ride, Moonbin had enough of his procrasinating and came right out and said it, "Are you okay with people seeing you with me?"

"Pardon?" Eunwoo asked, acting like he heard it wrong.

"Are you okay with people seeing us together?"

"Of course. Why would you say that?" he answered, confused.

"Its just maybe you don't want people seeing you with a nobody like me."

"I really don't care about that, Binnie." Dongmin said, getting a bit angry that his own boyfriend doesn't want people to know about them.

"I mean, what about your reputation? Don't you care about that?"

Eunwoo stopped the car and looked at Bin, "Why are you saying all these things? Do you not want people to know about us?"

"Its not that, maybe you should think about th—"

Eunwoo cutted him off, "I wouldn't drive to school with you if I cared about my reputation, Moonbin."

"But, Eunwoo—"

"Fine then, get out of the car."

"Please, lis—"

"If you don't want us to be seen together then get out."

Moonbin didn't move and just stared at Eunwoo.

"Get. Out." Eunwoo said, looking down on his lap, tears dropping out of his eyes. He doesn't want us to be seen together.

Soon, Moonbin left the car and walked towards school, regretting what he said.

When he finally got to school grounds, as soon as he entered the doors, he immediately saw Eunwoo,

hanging around Moonbin's locker,

his lips on another girl's lips.