. The Dream Comes True .

AHHHHHH. AGAIN!!!! >.<

SHORT. SO SHORT. I AM SO SORRY. I do not know what my younger self was thinking when writing this.... it's more like a short story... forgive me. 

Alsoooo this is dedicated to @Faithopher ! For just being her! And for reading each chapter as I wrote this. .3.

~Brooklyn~

____________________________________

~Third Person~

Risa had lost the Tithun. It had followed Kenji, throwing her off it's back. And now, here she was. Running for her life, in fear of being found and possibly killed by those warriors.

Running, running, running. As fast as she could. Risa rushed through the unfamiliar woods, in search of Kenji, or Toshiro, or someone that could help her.

The faint smell of lake water filled the air, and she made her way to a large lake, staring out over the sparkling blue water. What a breathtaking view.

For a split second, Risa had forgotten she was being chased, and just relaxed.

As she zoned out, a bright white light shone, creating a safe dome around her.

"Risa." A voice called. "Risa." It called a second time.

Her vision blurred for a moment, but, when it cleared, she saw the most beautiful being, floating above the lake. Her bright red hair was let loose, flowing around her, mimicking her yellow and orange satin and silk dress.

She seemed to glow with a radiance that none could compare to, her smile soft and sweet. Behind a white mask, her white eyes glowed.

Holding out her hand, she said, "Risa. Take my hand... You have nothing to fear." 

After a brief moment of hesitation, Risa quickly reached out, taking her hand. Another flash of light came, nearly blinding Risa. Suddenly, she felt as if she were being pulled towards the woman, merging with her. She let out a piercing scream before blacking out.