CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE*

Começar do início

"You have a thing for toes?" I say, wishing his mouth was between my legs instead.

Finn leaves a lasting kiss on my big toe, climbing back on the bed to crawl up to the top of my body. I spread my legs so he can rest between them, digging my nails into his shoulders when he grinds up close. If I stretch my legs out, they hang over the edge of the bed and Finn seems happy to be standing with his knees pressed against the bottom of the mattress.

"I got a surprise for you."

I sit up on my elbows and watch him step back to lean over to pick up a small plastic bag, pulling out a soft-type cloth bag. I'm curious when he pulls it open, widening my mouth a touch when he shows me what's inside.

"I got a new barbell. You want to try sex with it in the head?"

I blink, not expecting for it to look so big. Heck, I don't know what I expected. Finn holds the barbell in the palm of his hand, his eyes watching me. A curious part of me wants to give it a go. It'll be a new experience, but after researching online there didn't seem to be much information about it benefitting sexual pleasure.

I catch a glimpse of his now bobbing manhood and know he's ready to go. "Yeah, why not."

Finn nods starting to unscrew the ball off the long needle. "I need your permission before we do anything. Condoms are out of the equation. I've had two split on me in the past with the piercing. You on birth control?"

I wait for the anxiety to hit, but it never comes. And, it's cathartic. Realising that I trust him completely is the best feeling in the world. I feel safe and cared for with Finn. Never would he put me in any danger.

"I'm on the implant," I say, my brain alive with arousal. "I trust you."

Finn's eyes drop to my face. "I'm clean. I swear it."

I don't doubt him. "I am as well. One hundred percent."

Finn comes closer and slides the bar through the tip, so it's vertical, securing the ball back on top. I can't help but stare, as the silver glisten's against his beautiful ebony skin. I shuffle up the bed when he comes closer, opening my mouth when he sucks my bottom lip into his mouth, grazing his teeth back and forth.

"Lay on the pillows," Finn says, rearranging them for me, so my neck and shoulders are supported. "I want you to feel how good this feels when I start to grind on you."

I put one hand on the bottom of his back, smoothing my fingers over the smooth skin. Finn lifts and spreads my legs, tickling the skin behind my knee with his nails. My back arches off the bed which give him the perfect position to run the piercing up and against the sensitive parts of my centre. It's a different sensation than I'm used to experiencing, but it's no less mind blowing.

"Oh, that's new," I say, digging my fingers into his skin.

Finn lowers his neck and lets out a deep groan, his hand gripping the base of his arousal. "You like it so far?"

I nod my head, struggling not to close my legs when he thrusts forward, the piercing pushing in all the right places. "I'm not complaining."

I can't keep up with Finn's hands as he strokes me all over, touching my hair, face, chest, and waist until it becomes too much and I'm ready to beg for him to take me. A sharp pulse of pleasure hits me directly in the stomach when he slides forward, my chest coming up to meet his pecs when it becomes a little uncomfortable. The top of the piercing snags when he starts to push inside me.

"Wait," I say, moving my hands to his shoulders, no longer enjoying the feel of the barbell nudging around. "I don't know if I like it," he edges back without meaning to, and I hiss through my teeth. "It's weird. I'm not sure."