CHAPTER 20

Do you ever wake up confused and in a panic?

That was me a second ago. Then I remembered Gray brought me up here last night.

I stood up, did my stretches and neatly made the bed. Now to find the boys.

I walked to open the door and saw there was a sticky note on the door handle. I picked it up and read it

That was practically a paragraph

That was practically a paragraph. I read it in his voice and I couldn't help but laugh to myself. Plus Ethan's lil note at the end I CAN'T!

They could've easily just texted me. Grays so adorable.

I looked to the night stand and there was the towel. I grabbed it and walked to Grays room.

Luckily I still remembered where it is from the warehouse tour.

I opened the closet and decided to go for the merch instead of his clothes.

Grays got style and everything, but he's not my mans, so I shouldn't be wearing his clothes all the time.

I opened the box written 'MERCH'. Yes! I always wanted the 4OU merch. I didn't go to the tour unfortunately and your girl was too broke to buy merch online.

I grabbed a pair of the joggers in my size and searched through for a shirt.

All the shirts were literally in XS and XXL.

I opted for the XXL, I'd rather be free and baggy than suffocating and squeezing.

I closed his closet door and walked to his bedroom door. I opened stepped into the hallway. I turned around to close the door behind me and when I turned back around I collided with another body.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I apologized.

I gasped when I saw who it was!

CAMERON FUCKING DOLAN!

The person I was most nervous to see and her first impression is me crashing into her.

"It's okay." She said.

Why does her voice affect me! It's not high and girly. It's just ughhh😍...my friend Diamond called dibs on her already lol.

She smoothed out her shirt and when she looked up her face was covered with confusion.

Her eyes scanned over me. My messy hair, my attire...or lack of. I'm still wearing just Grays shirt which comes up just above my knees. 

Then her face changed to realization. She must realize I'm the winner.

Instead of a welcoming smile, her face changed to a face of disgust. Great she already hates me.

Okay I know I look bad in the morning. But not everybody can be like Beyoncé and 'wake up like this flawless'

Y/N: "Ummm.. hi I -"
C: "Was just WITH Grayson?!"
Y/N: "Wait, what?"

I was confused AF. Then it hit me what this looked like.

Sex hair, Pantsless, Grayson's clothes, Sneaking out of Grayson's room. It totally looks like the classic routine the morning after a one night stand.

Y/N: "Oh noooo! It's not what it looks like!"
C: "No it's okay. Kinda cringe. But my brother can do whatever he wants I guess."
Y/N: "No I'm saying it's not what it looks like....I...."

I was flustered AF and was struggling to form words. I took a deep breath calming down.

Y/N: "I'm Y/N. I uh won the warehouse contest. Don't worry I'm not....um... here for what you probably thought. I fell asleep last night while we were all watching movies. So Grayson let me borrow this for PJ's and I slept in the spare room. I'm just grabbing clothes to change and freshen up. Ethan and Grayson stepped out to grab a package." I rambled

C: "Ohhhh I thought you and Gray-"
Y/N: "Noooo! We did not!"
C: "Ahaaaa that's so funny. And kinda awkward"
Y/N: "Yeah..."

C: "Well nice to meet you. I'm Cameron." She said holding her hand out.
Y/N: "Nice to meet you too!" I smiled shaking her hand.

Y/N: "I just woke up. So I'm kinda gross as you can tell. So I'm gonna go freshen up a bit."
C: "Okay. When you're done I'll be downstairs if you wanna chill till they come back."
Y/N: "Yeah that sounds great!"
C: "Okay cool."

She smiled then went down the stairs. I turned down the hallway to the bathroom to freshen up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bahaaa great 1st impression! But she finally met Cam!
Grays soo cuteee in note, I'm switching lanesssss also sorry for the short part. I just thought it was funny.
Hope you liked it. Comment your thoughts I love you
~ethansapplecream 🍏