HQ

"Steve Rogers. Otherwise known as Captain America. The Super Soldier. Noticed by scientist Abraham Erskine for a science experiment to create the first super soldier. The serum is a success, and transforms the frail Steve Rogers into a nearly perfect human being with great strength, agility, stamina, and intelligence." Jarvis read Captain America's file to Tony Stark in his lab. 

"Damn. I still can't get over the fact that my father put up with that guy. Oh I'm Captain America, red, white, and blue! He's so annoying."

"He is rather helpful to the world though, sir." Jarvis replied. "Yeah whatever." Tony said as he leaned back in his chair. Pepper walked in. "Tony, Nick Fury has sent a message to you."

"Saying..?" Tony asked carelessly. He flipped open a bikini model magazine. "Tony! You are to meet up at the Shield Home Office." Pepper stated impatiently. "God what does he need me for this time." Tony said putting down the magazine. "I don't know he didn't say. Just go." replied pepper and she walked out. "Jarvis, If I have to drag my ass all the way over to Shield Headquarters, let's make this fun. Gear up." Tony walked out onto the edge of Stark tower and his suit rose up and latched on. "Let's fly." he said and he took off.

When he reached Shield HQ, he landed on the ground and his suit gathered together in a neat little briefcase. He walked in the building as if he owned the place. Tony walked up to the lady behind the counter. "I'm looking for Nick Fury." he said. The lady didn't reply. Instead she answered her desk phone and started to talk with someone else. From behind he heard, "Ah, look who actually decided to show up." It was Steve, who was with Bruce Banner. "Well, if it isn't stars and stripes." Tony replied with a tone of annoyance. "Do we really have to do this every time Tony?" Steve asked, sighing. "Yeah, we really do gramps." Tony replied smiling, sensing he was ticking Steve off. "One more nickname and I swear to-"

"Guys. Uh. Sorry to interrupt, but some people are kinda staring and well, I think we should go find Fury now.." Bruce spoke up. They both looked around and saw that some people had begun to stare. "We can continue this later... capsicle.." Tony burst out laughing. "Let's just find Fury." Steve said, clenching his fists. All three of them walked down the long hallway on the third floor and finally found the "Avengers initiative" sign on the large doors of one room. Steve was about to knock when Tony just opened the door. He saw that Fury was sitting down and Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton were also there. Tony also saw a random guy standing in there too. "Ah Sam, you beat me here." Steve walked up and hugged the man. "So his name is Sam? Wow Steve. You would hug him. Probably gay for all I care." Tony thought to himself. "All of you can sit, you know." Fury spoke up and everyone sat down. 

"What's with the new shades?" Clint asked. "It's a new look. New me. No eye patch anymore." Fury said. "So anyway, You all may have heard about Hydra overtaking Shield. Well, Cap over here successfully took care of that problem." Tony rolled his eyes. "Anyway," Fury continued, "Steve's good friend Sam Wilson here, helped greatly in that time. I gathered you here to welcome Sam, as a new Avenger." Fury finished. Everyone clapped and Sam smiled and thanked everyone. He seemed to be on good terms with everyone, even Tony. The only thing that bothered Tony about Sam was how close he was with Steve. But why was he jealous? Tony ignored the thought. "Well this has all been very nice and touching, and boring so I'm going to jet out. Peace." Tony said as he left HQ.

--

As Tony was in bed that night he was thinking about Steve. "He's so annoying." he thought. But it didn't seem like annoyance. It felt like something else. "Whatever." Tony said. He did not want to think about it. It seemed that no matter how hard he tried not to think about Steve, everything kept coming back to him. Tony just kept telling himself that he was just over-tired or something. He did not have feelings for Steve. "What if..?" he just could not stop thinking. 

"No. I don't have feelings for Steve." Tony thought and he fell asleep.