Cinco

I sat on the edge of the couch, staring at Tyler as I processed his question.

  "Well, I liked this kid. I mean liked... Alot. I would get tingles when he touched me, random urges to kiss him, I always wanted to be with him and talk to him."

  "And I didn't find any interest to any girls so... I made the assumption I was gay."

  Tyler shifted in his spot on the couch. "I think... I think I'm bisexual," he blurted.

  "Okay, how do you know?" I asked him.

  "Well, I've always liked girls, I've even had sex with one. And it was good... Great, even. I was happy. But... There's a boy and I've been getting tingles around him and butterflies and stuff. And a month ago, I had a wet dream about him. I've actually had more since the first."

  "A w-wet dream?" I stuttered. For some reason, my heart hurt, but at the same time I felt like I could laugh.

  "Y-yeah." Tyler blushed a bright red. " I was... We were hanging out, we kissed, hot make out session.... Blow jobs... And I woke up wet," he explained, getting flustered.

  "That's cute," I replied.

  He gave me a weird look. "Your so weird," he laughed.

  "Who is it?" I blurted.

  Tyler's awkward grin dropped. "What?" He asked.

  "The boy? Who was the boy?" I asked again.

  "Uh... nobody. I mean... Somebody, but... I'd rather not say," he started fumbling with his hands.

  "I understand," I replied, shrugging. He smiled at me, placing his hand on my shoulder. The tingles came back, running up and down my arms.

  He wrapped his arms around me in an awkward, unexpected hug, that pulled me onto his lap.

  The tingles came faster and ended up in more places than normal.

  The tingles started from the top and made their way lower. Lower and lower until it reached a place I've never had tingles.

  I pushed away from Tyler, causing me to land on the floor, luckily, on a padded bottom due to the fluffy diaper.

  Tyler gave me a confused look as I stood up, ran to my room and slammed the door shut, locking it.

  I walked over to my mirror and pouted at it. "I've been a bad boy," I whispered.

  I sighed, running my hands through my hair. I had a boner from my best friend, who happens to be right outside the door.

  Tyler banged on the door, and I flinched. "September? What's wrong?" He asked through the door.

  "Go away," I whined.

  "September, what did I do wrong?" He took a breath. "You can't tell me to go away and act all mad at me if I don't know what I've done wrong."

  I walked over to the door, and whispered under the crack in the door, "Forget it. I'm gonna take a shower," I answered him. I pulled my towel off a nearby chair, Tyler's t-shirt, and a new diaper.

  Luckily, the diaper did a pretty good job at hiding my boner. I shoved past Tyler and ran to the bathroom.

  "Do you want h-" Tyler started to ask.

  "I'm fine, Ty." I shut the bathroom door, and turned the water as cold as it would go without me yelping.

  I threw the unused diaper in the trash, and slipped into the cold shower, shivering as cold water rained down on me.

  I sat down on the floor of the shower, for what seemed like forever, trying to think of anything that'd get rid of the issue I had.

  Eventually, after I was freezing cold, it went away.

  I slipped out of the shower, drying myself off. I struggled to tape my diaper back on but managed. I slid Tyler's shirt over my head, and tossed my towel in the hamper just outside the bathroom.

  Tyler was sitting on the couch, watching TV. I sat down beside him, quietly.

  He looked up at me. "Your shivering. Do you want me to go get your onesie? Or some sweatpa-"

  "I'm fine." I replied. He shrunk back in his seat, returning his gaze to the TV.

  We sat there in silence, watching the show on the screen, but neither of us really paying attention. Each of our minds were buzzing with their own questions.

  "Seph, you can't do this. You can't be mad at me, and then not tell me why. And you can't not let me help you. I know your not little right now, but that doesn't mean I can't help you. At least let me make you lunch and grab you a blanket?" Tyler blurted out quickly.

  "Yeah, sure, whatever."

  Tyler stood up, making his way to a chair in the corner of the living room. He lifted up a fluffy blanket, and wrapped it around me.

  He then made his way into the kitchen, making whatever he was gonna make.

  I curled up in a ball on the couch, wrapping the blanket around me tighter.

  I felt the padding below me get warm, and I wanted to call out to Tyler to help me, but I also didn't want him to have to do anything more for me than he already has.

  Little Sephy wouldn't have minded being helped, but big Sephy got highly embarrassed about these kinds of things.

  I curled up in a tighter ball, enjoying the warmth below me. As time passed, it started to get cold, and I started to squirm. It was a definite yes to me getting a diaper rash at this point.

  I started to unintentionally whine, which caused me to unintentionally slip.

  I started to full on cry, struggling to move in the blanket that was now tightly wrapped around my arms. I so very badly needed a change now. My ass hurt and It was cold and sticky.

  "Tilly!" I cried out. He quickly appeared in the doorway. He laughed as he saw the state I was in, with the blanket wrapped tightly around me.

  He came over, pulling the blanket off me quicker than I would have imagined it would.

  He then, looking down saw that the yellow stripe on my diaper had turned blue.

  "Come here," he said, holding his arms out to me. I waddled over to him, and he lifted me up.

  Carrying me to the bedroom, he laid me down and changed me into a new diaper.

  He then carried me into the kitchen and plopped me down into my highchair.

  "Food time," he said, smiling at me.