Surprised shock...

Oh my goodness...!!!!!! This story is creating wonders and is breaking all the records very quickly...

Maximum of 113 votes already and this is my first story to get such votes so soon which none of my stories got this much quick and its my second story to cross 110+ votes....

This story has become my 5th story, (after loving husband, I fell for your eyes, I want my fuggy, Arrogancy vs Attitude) to cross 10000+ reads.....

It has crossed 1600+ votes and a maximum of 113 votes to its credit and its also the most trending and highly commented story of mine... This is the only story of mine to get votes so soon without any pleadings...

This story has created such a good place in all my readers hearts... Im so happy about that... Now a days, Im being nagged a lot to update this story often rather than my other stories...

Thank you all for the immense love and support... Thanks to everyone who has read, voted and commented on this story... I did not expect this story will get this much response...

At first, I really felt scared to start this story as this story is a hidden love story between a professor and a student ... I thought many wont be comfortable with the story line.... I delayed this story for a long time...

Then Iv gathered my courage to start this story as my buddies supported and encourged me.... Believe it or not, I started it only as five shots but with all your love and support and huge response, here we have crossed 18 chapters already....

I dont want to drag this story much... Still I cant decide the number of chapters.... A bit confused... May be 25 to 30... Let it go as per the flow of the story....

I know all are awaiting for the performance of abhigya right... Me too is very much excited... But to say the truth, I dont know how to write the shot... Seriously, this shot is eating my head for a long time as I dont know how to visualize the dance and song sequence...

I am too bad in writing those sequence ... Trying my level best to pen down the shot... Forgive me if its not upto the mark..

So, all are enjoying the punisment given to shreya, abhi's ex lover..... Did you guys have any punishment for her in mind???? If so tell me... I will write it down....

This is not a update guys.... Sorry...

But, I will try my level best to post the shot today itself if possible....

Hope you all support me to write further and thanks again for the immense love and support...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

With the most awaited dance performance of our favourite hot and romantic couples abhi and pragya.....

Sayanora....