<Chapter 5>

When you got home, you flopped on the couch. Mark chuckled and walked into the kitchen.

It was about 4 o'clock since you both took so long running around the mall after lunch.

"I'm gonna go record. I'll be just down the hall if you need anything." Mark walked and patted you on the head before he went off to record.

You heard the door click behind him. You just stared at the ceiling. BAD IDEA. All your memories that you just wish you could forget flooded your mind.

You traced little patterns on the ceiling with your eyes as your tried to push those thoughts out of your head.

You shook your head and went into the kitchen. You looked around trying to find a glass for some water.

You turned around to open another cabinet and almost placed your hand on a knife that was resting on the counter.

You flinched and happened to slide the knife off the counter almost landing on your foot.

All those times of him chasing you through the halls. All the threats he tried to scare you with as he held up that, knife.

You just kind of stared at it trying to slow your quick breathing and get those thoughts out of your head again. You started backing away when you ran into something from behind.

You let out a small yelp before turning around and seeing Mark. You leaned up against the counter leaving Mark with a confused look on his face.

"Are you ok Y/N?" He asked as he slowly started walking towards you.

You put your head down and squeezed your eyes shut trying to hold the tears in. Mark placed a hand on your shoulder and tried to get you to look at him.

"I-I'm fine...j-just a little stressed." He frowned and pulled you in for a hug. You took a deep breath and hugged Mark tightly.

He let you go and gave you a sympathetic smile. You looked down and closed your eyes again. You heard movement so you opened your eyes.

Mark was standing in front of you with the knife in his hand.

You froze

Your vision blurred till the room around you turned into fuzzy colors. When it started to go back to normal, you saw him. He was standing right where Mark was, holding that knife with an evil grin on this face.

You could hear his haunting voice. You screamed. You can't go through this again. Not now.

You dropped to the floor and hugged your knees. You felt two strong arms wrap around you and tried to fight it off.

"Y/N! Y/N it's ok it's just me!" You opened your eyes and looked up. There was Mark, looking at you with the most concerned face you have ever seen.

"It's just me, you're ok, I'm not going to hurt you." His deep voice calmed you down. You took one last shaky breath before standing back up.

It's sad. You can't even go one day with out being haunted by your past. You've lived a rough life as a 22 year old.