| chapter nine |

' i want to see you behind closed doors '

"HE TRIED TO DO WHAT?!" Alice yelled, angered before stomping over to Jasper, who shrank back in fear

"HE TRIED TO DO WHAT?!" Alice yelled, angered before stomping over to Jasper, who shrank back in fear. He hated angering his mate, but he did just that.

"I'm sorry, my love." Jaspers accent was thick, lacing with his words as he apologised to one of his mates.

"Sorry does not cut it!" She barked, glaring at him while Eleanore smiled innocently, a mischevious glint dancing in her eyes. She watched, amused, as Jasper got scolded by a furious Alice.

Apparently, they had talked about this and Jasper disobeyed the rules which lead him to not sleep with Eleanore for a week.

"But Alice," Jasper whined, upset. He enjoyed Eleanore cuddling up to him and enjoyed the feeling of her warm body on his cold body. It was soothing, and the steady pace of her heart beat calmed him.

"No buts!" She said, sternly before grabbing the brunette's hand and dragging her upstairs to their bedroom. Jasper whined, trailing after them until Alice practically threw Eleanore into the room and slamming the door on Jasper's face.

"You know," Eleanore's voice was quiet, and even though she found Jasper getting scolded amusing, she did feel sympathy for him. "I think that was too harsh." Alice shook her head before giving her a reassuring smile.

"It's fine."

"Okay." Eleanore was still unsure but trusted Alice, knowing she wouldn't hurt Jasper. The huntress let out a yawn, suddenly realising she was tired.

"Let's get you to bed," Alice chuckled softly and told her Eleanore to change only for the brunette to raise her arm, indicating that she wanted to Alice to change her.

Alice hesitated, going shy but complied and began taking off her mates clothes, blushing. She wasn't actually but if she had blood running through her veins, then she would.

"What's wrong? Embarrassed?" Eleanore teased Alice as she tried not to look at the Huntress's body. Alice shook her head before removing her clothes.

Glancing at Eleanore's body, Alice turned away quickly before getting her clothes and putting them on her, closing her eyes. Eleanore smirked before shifting slightly causing Alice's hand to slip and land on one of Eleanore's breast. Alice squeaked, removing her hand and looking down, embarrassed.

Eleanore barked a laugh and continued putting her clothes on before grabbing her mates hand and pulling her onto the bed. She snuggled her head into Alice's breasts, wrapping her arms around her waist. She tangled their legs and sighed in content as she felt sparks running up and down her body.

"Goodnight." She mumbled against her chest, a lazy, sleepy smile spreading on her face as she closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight."