Chapter 21

"So I think I saw the SkyWing from the last time we were here." Eden says between a mouthful of cow. Moss ate a mango and chuckled.

"I saw Ghost. She has two dragonets now. They're the cutest things." Cobra met Moss's gaze from across the small makeshift table. Moss looked away.

"Moss, what's wrong?" Eden asks.

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking." She gave him a smiled.

"About your dragonets name." Cobra coughed out. Moss shot the older dragoness a glare before looking back at Eden.

"I'm going for a fly." She says standing up quickly. Heading out of the hut she opened her wings and quickly flew away. Moss landed next to a small stream and laid her talons in the water. Ripples emitted for her as she splash and pulled her talons out.

She splash her face with water and shook her head. She coughed laying down on her back. Her wings wrapping around her as she willed her scales to turn into her surroundings. Something thudded into a landing beside her.

She stood up and disappeared into her surroundings. It was Eden. He looked around before leaning on a tree. He watched the clouds move across the sky before closing his eyes. Moss walked forward slowly.

"What kind of dragon am I if I can't even keep Moss happy." He says to himself. Moss' wing brushed the tree as he continued on, "maybe I'm not ready for all this. Maybe the general was right. I'm no solider, I'm just a confused dragonet."

"Your not." Moss spoke. Her scales shifting into a pale grey with specks of gold. Her green eyes met his. "And you are ready for more than you know."

Eden closed his eyes and looked down. Moss laid her talon under his chin bringing his eyes to hers. Blue met green once more as Moss leaned into him. Her wings meeting his in an embrace.

"Your going to be a great father to these dragonets." She whispered. "Even if you didn't know it before."

Eden smiled and nuzzled closer to her. His wings wrapping around her. His forehead touching her.

"No, you can't be?" He chuckled. She nodded. "Your with eggs?"

She nodded once more. Eden's smiled widen to a point were Moss thought he might've hurt himself before he jumped in glee.

"This is the greatest thing ever!" Moss smiled as well as they pulled away. The two twined their tails together, Eden careful with his barb, and began there way back to the hut. Once there Moss pulled aside Cobra who gave her a knowing smirk. 

"What did I tell you? Huh?" Moss laughed and shook her head.

"You were right, I'm sorry for doubting you." From the corner of her eye she could see Eden watching, his face bright. For the first time in a while Moss felt her heart swell with happiness. Her and Eden were going to have dragonets, Cobra approved of them, but their was one thing that stopped her from complete and utter happiness.

Her family. 

A/N: Wow that took forever! I'm so so so sorry for not updating! Schools been tough this year and my phone broke so I had trouble working on this. But anyways, feedback is always welcomed and so is suggestions. Thank you for reading!