Prologue

You sat in your little sister's bedroom, hugging her as she cried while your parents were screaming at each other. This time your parents were fighting over whether or not to send you away to live with your Irish grandparents or not, your father was screaming about how you needed a change in scenery and besides you weren't paying rent and you are 25. Your mother was screaming about how sending you away would tear the family apart. You stood up, deciding enough was enough. You stormed into the living room and waited for your parents to stop screaming. When they wouldn't, you decided to take matters into your own hands.

"STOP SCREAMING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! ALYSSA IS CRYING IN HER BEDROOM BECAUSE YOU TWO WON'T STOP SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER ON A MATTER THAT SHOULD BE MY DECISION ENTIRELY!" You yelled at the top of your lungs, louder than both parents so they could hear.

Then you swore you heard no cries coming out from Alyssa's bedroom as you continued your (minor) speech.

"You know what I'm sick of dad? I'm sick to death of you fighting with mum every single day! You know what? I think I shall move to Ireland! If it will keep me as far away from you two as I possibly can!" You spat in the direction of both parents and then you ran into your room to pack all your belongings into boxes and all your clothes that would last until the stuff you packed arrived at your grandparents house.

"(Y/N)! I'm sorry, we have never been the best parents to you or your sister. But I know you staying in Ireland will be some good." Your mother said as she stood in your doorway while you packed.

"I almost forgot! I have to make a video explaining why I'll be moving to my 2,500 subscribers! So I'm going to be a little busy mum!" You stated to your mother in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

-time skip to when you're starting to record-

"Hey guys it's (Y/C/N)! (Your channel name) and now I have some news! You see for the past 25 years I've been living in this house and now I'm moving somewhere else! I'm going to be moving to Ireland to live with my grandparents who are Irish. So if you see a different location entirely when I've moved well, you'll know I've moved! So with me moving to Ireland, I've done a little question asking with my mother and it turns out that I'm moving to the same town that my Irish idol lives in!!! And as you guys know my idol is jacksepticeye, so there's a good possibility I could run into him any day! Anyways that's it for this video! And if any of you guys are new to my channel feel free to subscribe! See you guys next time!" And then you turned the camera off record.

-time skip to your flight because it was all going to be boring until this point-

"Mum I'll be fine!" You assured your mother before giving her a hug as your flight started boarding.

"Flight QA877 to Ireland boarding now. I repeat flight QA877 to Ireland boarding now. Thankyou and have a nice day." Said a voice over the PA system in the airport.

"I'm sorry your father couldn't see you off (Y/N). You know how it is." Your mother said to you.

"Yes mum I know, he's too busy working for his own good. I'll text you when I land okay?" You said to your mother to which she nodded.

You then walked the ramp to sit in your seat on your flight to freedom.

_________________________________________________________________________

So that's the prologue! If you guys would like to help me out feel free to! You can comment some ideas and message me with possible cover designs (because I also spend a lot of time at my school doing work. Though I'm in my senior year so it's 10x harder. Oh well, at least I've learned to stay in school my whole life. Also, don't correct me on my spelling of some words. I come from a place that spells mum with a u not an o.

- Aimzy