Chapter 97- Kozak Gone Evil Once Again!

Inspirational quote: Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Well... Kozak and Kieran tried to escape anyway.

As soon as Kieran was about to open the door, he then realised that opening the door was backfiring, no matter how hard he had tried.

"Dr Kozak..." Kieran trailed off, looking at the doctor, still kind of trying to open the door.

"Yes, kid..." Dr Kozak replied back, staring back at Kieran but not actually doing anything.

"The door won't open, for some reason."

Dr Kozak stopped what he was doing, (once again examining his fingernails deeply) telling Kieran to move out of the way and tried to open the door.

"You've got to be kidding me." Was all Dr Kozak said back to Kieran really.

He was still trying really hard to open the door, but it didn't work at all.

"If I didn't know any better, sir, I think that you've kinda accidentally locked us in here."

"Yeah, no kidding!" Dr Kozak hissed back sarcastically, legitimately using a screwdriver to open the door.

He gave up eventually, mainly because they were actually stuck in the room.

"Well, looks like me and you, Kieran, are going to be in here for a while..."

Kieran screamed.

"I'm stuck here... In a room... With you?"

Dr Kozak shot Kieran a blank stare but didn't say anything else. He then shot Kieran a dirty look, the dirty look being because he had hurt his feelings but he didn't want to tell Kieran that.

"Well... That's nice..." Dr K hissed back sarcastically, looking away.

"No offence..." Kieran added, despite the fact that the doctor was highly offended.

Dr Kozak just stared at him spitefully once again, still trying to open the door. He eventually opened it after a while, not saying anything.

As he was about to leave though, for real, that was when Kieran surprisingly held him back.

"Oh... And Dr Kozak?"

Dr Kozak just stared at him, not saying anything.

"What do you want, kid..." He muttered, scowling at him.

"Thank you."

Dr Kozak had gotten confused even more, staring at Kieran, not saying anything.

He then sighed, closing the door behind him, still no words coming out of his mouth.

"Why are you thankful, Kieran? If you don't mind me asking you this question."