-7-

Asher's pov:

"Question.... Will you always be here?" I asked, every time I was doing my alpha work in the office I got for it, Sky was always in my lap.

"Do I annoy you?"

"What no! I just wanted to know." I said, hugging her. "There will be an alpha meeting and they ask for the Luna and alpha, which means you'll come with me."

"Of course I would come but normally female alphas aren't a thing."

"I know love but Xander is a male so I guess I got lucky in that regard."

"I guess." She muttered and kissed me on the lips quickly before jumping out of my arms and running away giggling.

I chuckled and chased after her.

I caught her and picked her up, both of us laughing.

"Come on, let's get ready." I said and she let me carry her to our room, she had moved in completely and didn't listen to granny or gramps when they wanted to give her a different room.............. Jenny had a childish break down when she noticed I called her parents granny and gramps but I didn't call her mom, it took me an hour to explain stuff to her.

Kai still didn't come around but I knew he would soon.... Dudes always try to explain themselves after cheating.

The pack house was now standing behind the big vampire house and the pack grew, new members joining, babies being born or people coming back after having found their mate and noticing for the first time all the changes that took place since I took over.

Carla had sort of.... Gotten over her heart break......... I say sort of because she didn't cry and such but she was still sad and all, I will break that vampire in two if I see him again then feed him to the pigeons.

We packed out bags with Sky and prepared to leave, leaving the pack with Ashley, she was like a second me after all.... We are twins.... So I trust her to be good to everyone.

"Maybe only one of us should shift no?" I asked Sky, standing in the forest.

"Yeah." She said, I nodded and started to take off my T-shirt, boots and pants I had on and threw them to her, she was bright red which made me chuckled before I shifted, feeling my bones pop and break, after shifting a few times it became a sort of numb feeling to everyone, not painful like the first time they shifted.

I looked at Sky to see her stuffing my clothes in my bag, I walked over to her and rubbed my head against her, I was almost bigger than her in height as alphas are quite big compared to the rest of the wolves.

She giggled and rubbed my head before I lowered myself enough so she could get on, when I was sure she was holding on good, I took off running through the forest to the meeting place.

It took us three hours to get there and we weren't even in advance.

Sky handed me my bag and I shifted back behind a bush, putting on my clothes that I had before plus a brown jacket, not caring about underwear, no one would even know anyway.

The other alpha stared at us, I'm sure everyone was thinking why two girls are here well hearing me fuckers because I'm an alpha like you all!

"Excuse me but alphas are to be here, no one else." I turned around and was face to face with a blond haired boy looking my age but never judge a book by its cover.

"I know........ I'm the alpha of the grey claw and the Blackblood pack and part of the blood moon vampire clan." I said loud enough for other people to hear us, I always say that I'm from the Blackblood pack because Ashley is alive and that means I'm still the alpha from that pack too.

"What?! A girl like you can't be alpha!"

"Listen 'ere boy! I'm an alpha like all of you so shut your mouth before I rip out your throat!" I barked in my alpha voice making him back down as I growled and walk away before I felt someone hold me hand, instantly calming me down, knowing it was Sky.

"Asher please don't go around ripping people's throats out." She said.

"Alright my queen, I won't." I muttered, bringing her hand to my lips and kissing the back of it.

"Stop being such a....."

"A what?"

"Shut up" I chuckled at her.

Later we all got called in a room, the males still staring at me and I was getting enough.

"Continue staring at me like this and I'll soon become the alpha of all your packs with you six feet underground." I said, my eyes turning blue as Xander was also annoyed.

"Please stay calm, we are not here to fight." A man said and I sighed, this is going to be a long day.