Chapter 3 A new home.. Already!?

Gargle Gargle Garrrgle

After looking around for a little bit for weak monsters Akuma's stomach started growling. He totally forgot that he needed to eat and drink water. He slowed down considerably from starving.

'Ugh... I  forgot I need to eat something. I'm such a idiot for not even thinking that. What should I eat? Snakes eat meat... so I guess I can try eating a monster.'Akuma thought with his stomach growling.

He looked everywhere but to no luck. Nothing else was here besides him. It was as if monsters were avoiding this area. The only monsters he did see were the Pone fish and that weakened Salnizo salamander.This made him anxious and feel something wasn't right.

As Akuma ventured a little more the plants and trees started to dim from their normal bright colors making it dark. He could see of course from his skill [Night Vision] but the oddest thing was the rocks that were everywhere. They began to glow a light green color that lit up the scenery. Akuma's jaw dropped to the floor from shock.

'THIS PLACE HAS A NIGHT TIME WITH GLOWING GREEN ROCKS!...WHY DIDN'T I SEE THAT WHEN I FELL ASLEEP?!.. More monsters may come out now but... they're probably stronger. Time to head back and wait till morning to get food!' Akuma thought in panic turning around heading towards his home.

Grrr! Thump.

A deep loud growling noise came from behind Akuma and his vibration sense just now went off. He felt a shiver go down his spine. Akuma couldn't fight in his starving condition nor could he escape to his home if what was behind him fast. He slowly looked behind him seeing a demon!

A giant bat looking creature was staring at him with two glowing red eyes. Its body was massive and had dark grey fur covering its entire body. Its wings were folded up and used as front legs to walk. This thing was scary as hell to Akuma but also awesome looking.

' Show me the stats on that creature please voice'

< Species: Dark Hell Bat

Race: Demonic Monster

Type: Highly Aggressive

Title: [Blood Hunter]

Level 16

Health: 4,450

Mana: 7,550

Strength: 8,475

Speed: 2,125

Stamina: 1,530

Intelligence: 40

Skills: [Poison Fangs Level 9]
[Claw Slash Level 8]
[Blood Suck Level 8] [Screech Level 3]

Active skills: [Greater Speed Level 3] [Greater Strength Level 3] [Greater Health Level 4] [Greater Stamina Level 3] [Greater Mana Level 8] [Intimidation Level 6] [Neogenesis Level 4]

Magic Skills: [Poison Ball Level 6] [Poison Fog Level 7]

Resistance: [Water Resistance Level 7] [Poison Resistance Level 9] [Physical Resistance Level 6] >

'...............................................................................................Am I going to die?' Akuma thought with his face having beads of sweat on it.

'WAIT... No resistance to fire.... If I attack him with Hells Fire I might escape. Lets do that and Mask of Death might distract him a little.' Akuma thought trying to encourage himself.

Stomp.

The dark bat took a step forward but as soon as it did it stopped for a brief moment.

[Mask of Death]

The bat was putting up its guard feeling intimidated by the small black snake. Instead of dashing forward it went extremely slow while lifting up its mouth revealing rows of sharp teeth. It started snarling and growling at Akuma while slowly getting closer step by step.

As soon as it hovered over Akuma it didn't feel intimidated anymore causing it to be confused. That was the moment for Akuma to strike.

[Hells Fire]!

EEEEEEEK!

The bat screeched in pain as it felt a huge burst of flames hit him burning its eyes and fur. Akuma booked it slythering as fast as he could. He felt his adrenaline rush kick in making him go faster.

EEEEEEEK!

He could hear the bat getting farther away and he was slowly getting closer to 'home'.

ROAR! EEEEEE!

Akuma could hear the bat roar in anger but he also heard another roar of a big monster in the same direction.

'Lets go farther than my 'home'! I will find a new home far away from this area!' Akuma thought while passing by his home.

--------

Time passed and Akuma was out breath in a field of silver colored grass. He didn't now how long he slythered but he knew it was for a while.

Akuma looked at his new surroundings seeing some dark brown trees with white beautiful leaves that glowed. The colors here were few unlike the area he first was in yet it was still pretty to him. He could see a few silouettes in the distance showing that there was monsters here. Seeing that made him look for a tree/home nearby that he could use. He cast his eyes on a thick, tall tree but not out of the ordinary one. It seemed to have two holes on it. One hole was more on the middle of the tree and the other on the bottom. They weren't holes underground but in the tree itself.

Akuma silently prayed that there was a weak monster in it he could eat. After praying he slythered towards the bottom hole going in. It was a tunnel that led upwards into a hollow space.

[Vibration Sense]

As he put his head into the room his vibration sense went off. He was looking at a grey colored rat that was looking at him with silver wild eyes.  Its body was about a quarter of Akumas body. The two were paused in time staring at each other. The rat snapped out of it and ran towards Akuma ready for a fight.

[Mask of Death]!

Squeak!

Akuma immediately used [Mask of Death] before it could touch him and moved his whole body in the spacious room. The rat was looking at Akuma in fear while shaking.

Akuma didn't care and immediately lunged at the rat biting in to its belly.

[Bite]

Squeeeeeaak!

The rat tried to fight back but it was filled with fear and could not fight properly.

[Constrict]!

Akuma was getting pissed with the rat trying to struggle so he moved his body around it. The rat began to suffocate from being constricted by the snake. After a while it went limp and Akuma swallowed the whole thing.

[Rising Soul]!

Akuma almost forgot and used Rising Soul on the dead rat.

<[Constrict] has Leveled up to Level 2>

<[Rising Soul] 2/50>

' Wait!... I just ate a rat! Ugh thats disgusting... I was so hungry I just saw food------' Akuma paused for moment after feeling something go down his body.

Akuma looked behind him seeing a big lump in the middle of his body. The rat that he swallowed whole was right there and it felt weird to him...

'T-this... feels... WAY TO WEIRD AND ITS DISGUSTING THINKING WHATS IN MY BELLY!' Akuma thought with his face going grim.

He huddled up in the room that could fit two of him and started to sulk. HAVING A SNAKE BODY WAS WAY TO WEIRD!

___

A/N Yo im sorry I haven't updated quicker. School really sucks and I have a lot of work to do. Tell me if I made any mistakes.

Sorry these chapters aren't atleast over two thousand words.