"N-no!" I call out when I hear his belt buckle being undone. Just as he's about to pull them down the front door slams shut.

"Dad I'm home!" I almost cry tears of joy when I hear Victor's glorious voice.

Dominique growls getting off of me. "Until later my sweet." He kisses my forehead pulling up his pants.

He walks to the door to the bedroom fixing his suit. He stops turning to face me. "We don't want anyone to know about our relationship just yet kitten, not even Victor." He smiles before walking out and down the hall. While I just lay there in shock.

After a couple minutes of just laying there I get up and slowly make my way downstairs. This is going to be awkward. I don't really want to talk about what just happens at home but I know Victor will make me. At least he cares.

I hear Victor's bedroom door shut and tip toe over to it. I lightly knock and wait for him to open it, For some reason I'm nervous.

The door opens and Victor stands there without a shirt. His eyes widen "Oh, hey Clarke. Cmon in, what are you doing here?" He smiles gently at me resting his hand on the small of my back.

I walk in and awkwardly stand in the middle of his room while he shuts the door. "Y-your dad found me in the freezing rain so he brought me here." He walks up in front of me grabbing my small hands in his large ones.

"Why were you in the freezing rain?" He gently asks.

I look down for a moment and then look back up at him, "I just had a bit of trouble at home." I give him a small smile. Victor's face darkens with a glare "Who's bothering you?"

"N-no, no ones bothering me." I rush out but he just shakes his head. "Tell me, Clarke. I'm here to keep you safe, I'd do anything for you." He places his hand on the side of my head.

I nod with tears brimming my eyes, I feel so stressed.

"Oh sweetie." He coos bringing me into a tight hug. He kisses the top of my head swaying back and forth.

"You can stay the night." He murmurs against my head but I immediately start shaking it.

"No I can't-"

"Where else are you gonna stay?" He looks down at me with a raised brow.

My eyes dart around the room searching for an answer but take too long.

"You're staying the night." He states. I hug him and whisper into his shoulder, "please don't leave me."

He looks down at me with worried eyes, "I wont, I promise."

_____________________

               Dominique's POV

                 { 11 years ago }

I roll my eyes as another five year old brat throws a temper tantrum. Lets just say I'm not necessarily teacher of the year.

The door to my class opens as a man about my age walks in. "Hello I'm Roger Archer, this is my daughter Clarke." He steps aside revealing the most adorable little girl. I look down at her with wide eyes while her father just rambles on, I'm too enraptured to listen.

She holds her fathers pant leg with her tiny chubby fingers, her green eyes look up at me in curiosity. Short pony tails leave little wisps of hair falling in her beautiful face.

Her father walks out of the room and I crouch down eager to meet this little girl.

"Hello, my name is Mr. Maxwell, but you can call me Dominique." I smile down at her while she rocks back in her feet looking at the floor.

"Hey," I lift her chin with my finger before tucking those wisps of hair behind her ear, resting my hand on the side of her face. "Want to be friends?"

Her face lights up as she squeals with joy. She jumps up wrapping her chubby arms around my neck causing me to chuckle. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I wanted a friend sooo bad!" She giggles. I hold her close loving being able to hold my baby girl.

Maybe this teaching job won't be so bad after all.

I'm back!

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear who Dominique was in the last chapter, I know it had been awhile since he was brought up so I'm sorry if that caused any confusion. But yeah he's Victor's dad.

I hope you guys liked it!

Jo🥀