Chapter 4

I know that I really didn't need to worry about my grade and all, but I wanted to be normal for the next year before I have the whole world on my shoulders.

I had waited a good hour before heading to her apartment and knocking on the door.

A few moments pass when she opened it was a big smiled that instantly turned into a frown. She stated at me with sleepy eyes, already tired of me.

"What do you want?" She asked.

I pushed past her, entering her apartment.  It was very warm, and when I say warm I mean spring colours. Her apartment was filled with green, blue, even yellow color things.

She closed the door behind her walking up to me.

I held the bags of clothes and her phone in my left hand up to her face, smiling away.

"I got you something!" I sang.

She raised a brow, crossing her arms against her chest. "Like I said before, I don't want your charity."

She turned away heading towards an open space, but I stopped her. I called her name, and she walked back to me.

"I know you."

"If you say so." She scoffed.

I shook my head. "No I mean at first I thought you had one of those faces, and then I see you in my class. "

"That doesn't mean you know me." She tells me. "It means you've seen me around."

"Right." I looked at my feet before decided to explain why I brought her those things. "Look, I'm not here to make you feel like anything. I just wanted to return what I've destroyed."

"And..."

"And, I messed up your clothes and I broke your phone. So I'm returning what I own you in the sense. "

She thought very hard about my kind gesture before taking the bag from me. "What in here a tracking device?"

"Why would there be..." I stopped. Tiling my head, I watched her as she opened the box. "I hope you like it."

She nodded, forcing a smile.

Little did she know there was a tracking device, but the fact that she even said it had me wrapping up my suspicion.

There was only one way to do this. 

I'll ask her.

"Yesterday when I tried to help you, you look scared of me. Why is it?"

Her eyes were planted on the bag as she took out the clothes I bought.

"Do you know me?" I asked, slowly walking up to her.

"Wow! This is really pretty! " she said trying to walk away.

I walked towards her grabbing her arm."I asked you a question. "

My voice deepened, as all my attention was on her. I stared at her as I could feel her trying to wiggle free from my grip.

"Yes!" She cried, dropping the clothes to the ground. "Let go!"

I releases. At the same time a tall man with long brown hair came out. His hair pass his shoulders, slowly moving as he walked.

He looked at me, the clothes on the ground, and then at Olive.  He put his white shirt back on walked towards her as he leaves a peek on her cheek.

She smiled at him, telling him it's alright, before he eyed me closing the door behind himself.

I wanted to ask who that was, but that was none of my business at the time.