Chapter 7

[ Warning: This story contains content about self harm/depression, please don't try this with yourself! Every life is precious!! ]

You sat up on bed, panting heavily. It was the same dream again, the one that throws into the depth of darkness. The one that fills your heart with unwanted sorrow and remorse. Your heart aches every time you remember that dreadful incident. A tear dropped from your eye, you wiped it away. Your heart felt heavy. Suddenly your eyes met a pocket knife, that was lying on your study table.

You unconsciously walked up to the table, grabbing the pocket knife. You placed it over your wrist and pressed it against your skin, dragging it deeply under. Soon a gush of blood kept running from your wrist, staining the white marbled floor under.

When you came to your senses, your eyes diverted to your wrist. It had deep cuts, blood rushing through them, dripping on the floor in front of your feet. You paused, you placed your palm over your mouth to stop the scream. You broke down, crying bitterly remembering his face. The body that was lying in front of you. There was no one with whom you can share this pain with. It hurted, it hurted too bad.

Time Skip:

It has been three days you haven't gone to school. Asano tried to contact you, but you never picked up his calls, neither replied to his texts.

It was Thursday, you woke up late. It was sunny outside. You felt better than before, so you decided to take a walk. You changed into a pink full sleeved shirt along with a light blue ripped jeans. You looked at mirror, 'perfect!' you thought to yourself.

You locked the door behind you, grabbing your red velvet purse, hanging it on your left shoulder. You decided to buy groceries as well. You were on your way to the grocery store when a familiar voice called out your name.

"Y/N!"

You turned around to meet those intense and beautiful purple eyes. You looked down as he approached towards you.

"Y/N." Asano said in a low voice, lowering his head making sure not to make eye contact with you. "Why were you not in school?....." he paused for a second, "was it for my confession that day?" he asked, his voice had a deep guilt in them.

You looked up at him and shook your head, "NO! Asano its not your fault! Its just.....I-I was sick...I'll come to school next week."

He looked up at your eyes with a small smile that curled up on his perfectly carved lips, "You worries me to hell, Y/N." he said rubbing his neck slowly.

Suddenly his eyes diverted to your small frame, he scanned your body from top to bottom, "Y/N?" he asked with a seriousness in his tone.

"Y-yes?" you stuttered at his words.

"Why are you wearing a full sleeved shirt in this hot weather?" he asked raising a brow.

You rubbed the side of your thigh, sweat beads started to form on your temple. Your right hand unconsciously went to cover your left arm, "O-oh...umm...its nothing Asano! I just...its just....," you were cut off. Asano pulled you closer to himself, lifting up your shirt's sleeve. His eyes were widened before his brows curled up into a frown when he looked at you.

"What's the meaning of this Y/N!?! Was my confession that much hurting!?" he said, tear droplets forming at the corner of his eyes, but he held them back, not wanting to show you his weakness.

You sweat dropped hearing his last sentence, your hands went up to him, to cup his cheeks, "No, Asano....its for some other reason....." you stopped thinking about that incident.

                      -: END :-

Author: Yay I updated another chapter! Thank you so much guys for 26 reads! I really appreciate that!! :D
Y/N and Asano's story is deepening, what do you think will happen? Find out in next chapter!!
Love Summer~