Car Wreckage

I waited till like two in the morning when I was sure Cole was asleep since I heard the door shut close as another girl left the house. After like an hour, I ran out of my room into the garage where all the
cars were kept.

I let out a deep breath before walking into the garage to meet my other accomplices.

“Hey guys, I greeted”

“What took you so long?” Quiff asked

“I’m sorry, okay? My boss is the player type” I rose my hands up in defense and they all nodded.

“You are the stupidest person I know. Do you know that?” Chase asked

“The plan is simple, break all the cars and we are done. What did you do about the security cameras?” I asked and he pointed a security camera and there was a smiley face sticker on it.

“Really?” I asked pointing at the camera.

“You should watch tower heist that was what they did and it was almost a clean robbery” he explained where they got the idea from and I gave him a look.

“Nice outfit” they complemented, I was wearing a black mask with cat ears and whiskers, black clothes and black ankle boots.

“You too” I complemented them. They were wearing black shirt with dark blue denim trousers and black snickers with a mask.

We broke and spoiled whatever we could get our hands on, carburetors, steering wheel, removing tyres and maybe stealing a few keys from where they hung car keys.

“Thanks guys for the help” I thanked them after the mission.

“Anytime girl. Just know you can count on us” I starting walking

Uh... how are we supposed to get out of here”

After getting out of the mansion from the back, the boys climbed the
fence by climbing on my shoulder, MY FRIGGING SHOULDERS, to climb to
the other side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Some set of dumbags came into our house and cut off the spark plug wires, messed with the   carburetors, took some tyres and some car keys are gone! WHAT KIND OF A THIEF IS THAT!” Cole yelled.

“It will take time to fix the cars for a while and the Nate and Lil are late for school”

“Maybe they can take a bus or taxi or we could walk to their school” I suggested playing with Nathan a little and Cole gave a deadly look,

“Sorry. Just suggesting”

“Bella could walk me to school while you guys take Nathan, since he is a kid and even if you get to school late, you could explain to the principle. He’ll understand seeing that he has a house and a family”

Lilly piped in and I waited for Cole or Daniel to give in.

Daniel and Cole shared a look

“No. I’ll call Derek to get us two cars at least and the kids will be able to go to school and we can take the other and I can talk to the principle”

And with that, they sat and ate their breakfast until when the cars arrived and they left for work.

After they left, I bathed and head off to work early.

Cole’s P.O.V.

“Sir these are the Jenner Group’s plan. They are ready to become partners with the Anderson Enterprise” she informed handing me a file.

“That is good, you can have a two hour break” I said.

“Sir, you can go through it. You will be having a meeting with the Jenner Group next week Tuesday"  She added and I thanked her.

It has been long and my stomach was growling even though I ate at home. I would’ve told someone to get food for me but I wanted to go on a break for a while. That will be my excuse from work for thirty minutes.

I shut the door behind me and went into the elevator.

“Sir, are you leaving?” Julie, my secretary asked.

“No, I’m just going out to get food. Tell Daniel that I’m going out for a while.” I said, just in time the elevator door closed.

I walked out of the lobby where my bodyguard spotted me and followed suite.

“Where do you want to go?” he asked.

“A simple restaurant with low class and simple food” I replied.

“I know a simple restaurant/café. It’s far a little” I nodded.

“Good.”

I pulled my phone out and started playing Candy Crush. I was in level fifty, yes, I play Candy Crush sometimes but it’s once in a while.

“Candy Crush?” Derek asked.

“So this is your excuse from work” he told me instead of a question.

“Hmmm” I hummed in response.

“What level are you in right now?”

“Fifty” I finally talked after failing the level.

“How far are we?” I asked him while replaying the level again.

“Not far” he responded. I continued playing the game determined to pass this level.

“We are here” he finally announced. I climbed out of the car.

“Aren’t you hungry?” I asked him as I saw him stand beside me.

“A little”

“Then let’s eat. Come on sit down” I said.

A waitress came up to us and asked for our order.

“I want fries, chicken, rice” I said and the waitress gave me a look. Derek gave in his order and the waitress left shaking her head.

The place looked scanty with not much people. Minutes later our food was kept on the table.

“It’s 4:18pm. I have to go. Cranky pants boss awaits me” a girl yelled.

“Bye E”

“Run as fast as you can you scared cat”  

I saw the back of the girl they called scary cat as she cleaned the last table fast while wearing a very short skirt or is it gown?

“I’m not scared, just saving my butt” she sounded familiar.

“Bye.” She yelled as she dropped her apron and ran out of the restaurant. I only got to see the side of her face and her back but…oh well.

Derek paid after I gave him money and left. He followed me suit after like one minute. I really have to burn some calories.

After a long day at work, I laid tiredly on my bed kicking off my shoe and stumbling into the bathroom to shower and but on my sweatpants and slept.

The alarm rang so loud that could smash it on the wall.  I usually get tired like this once in a while. Maybe today I could just take a break and Daniel could take over for me.

After breakfast, I could sleep in all I want, then hit the gym and clear some of my work since I’ll be alone