blush.彡

"Fuck you."

Hoseok wriggled his eyebrows.

"I'm sure Jungkook would love to."

Taehyung smacked the back of the others head.

"Idiot."

So class continued with both boys bickering back and forth.

"Hi."

Taehyung jumped slightly, he turned around to Jungkook smiling warmly.

"Hello."

The boy gulped a little, as he found himself staring at the others lips.

Why Taehyung?

Jungkook grinned, walking closer to the other.

The boy placed his finger under the others chin, lifting his head up gently as Taehyung tried best to look anywhere but Jungkook.

"Can you help me?"

Jungkook's minty breath wavered over the flustered boys lips.

Taehyung's eyes met the other boys intense stare.

The boys back was pressed up against a locker, his breaths became shallow his eyes wide.

Jungkook was barely an inch away from the other boys lips.

Taehyung could feel himself go weak under the others touch.

Holy hell.

"Shimmy shimmy koko bop I think I lik-"

"Oh."

Taehyung blushes pink, pushing other off of him as he smiles sheepishly at Hoseok.

Jungkook clears his throat abruptly, Hoseok winks at Taehyung.

"What did I just walk in on?"

"Hyung that was fucking embarrassing."

Hoseok hummed in agreement, smiling cheekily as he nudged the others shoulder playfully.

"I ship it."

"Shut up

"Shut up." Taehyung muttered, cheeks flushed as he groans.

"Have you called him daddy ye-"

The boy growled in frustration, his cheeks if possible even more pink that it had been.

"Hoseok I swear to god I'll shove this fucking potato chip up your ass if you don't shut up."

"Okay okay."

Hoseok snickered quietly at the other, his chin in the palm of his hand as he stared at his friend curiously.

Taehyung must really like him.

"So you have a daddy kink?"

Taehyung choked on his water, little spurts of the liquid flew out his mouth and his cheeks were red.

"J-Jungkook?"

Jungkook smirked slyly at the other.

Taehyung had just left the gym hall, his eyes went wide as he saw Jungkook leaning against the locker staring at him intensely.

"U-Um."

Taehyung at that moment were a lost puppy, his innocence only tempting the other so much more.

Jungkook couldn't hold back anymore, he pulled the other by his waist.

His soft lips on the others plump warm ones.

Jungkook sighed into the kiss, loving how the way the boys small frame pressed up against his larger frame.

Taehyung shyly moved his lips against Jungkook's his heart racing tempted to jeer out his chest at any moment.

The boy pulled away, panting slightly as he pecked Taehyung on the nose smiling gently.

Taehyung just wanted the ground to swallow him up, his mind was hazy and his lips were swollen.

"I like you."

A/N: im not sorry for the amount of hobi gifs i used ;)