F U L L ♥ M O O N S

Hola Mers and Mer lovers! It's your Mermaid guide Isla! Today, I'll be talkin' about full moons. Around once each month, the moon appears in a complete circle. This is called a new, or full, moon. (By the way, don't you guys just love the pic above?? I sure do! XD)

Alright, back to the serious stuff, the moon, no matter what stage in its cycle its in, controls the oceans waves (In a way), so the moon can sometimes control mermaids. Though this happens rarely, it is because a mermaid's blood has a little salt water in it, so the moons gravity can pull us too the water, normal mermaids home, sometimes taking away the power to breath underwater and drowning a mermaid, or simply taking away their ability to turn back. Because of this, we must take extra precaution during a full moon. 

Find a room in your home, or where ever you are, with no windows or open spaces that could show moonlight, or close the blinds, and avoid going outside at all costs. Stay away from all water, don't even shower/bathe during a full moon, for its still dangerous. Watch out for any cracks in the walls, too, for even the smallest crack of moonlight could push you to going outside to the water, no matter how strong you are. Try to sleep, or bring a book or electronic with you to your hidden spot, because the moon stays out all night, obviously.

Back to the whole full-moon-controls-mermaids-and-kills-them thing, I want to explain why the moon only affects Mers when It's full. Its because the power level is only strong enough to reach us during the Full Moon, since we only have a little saltwater in our blood, and we would need much more for it to control us otherwise. The next moon is on September 22, according to a websight I've been reading on mermaids, so mark it down on your calendar! 

☆★☆★

UPDATE:

So I've Been Super Busy With School, So That's Why I Haven't Posted Recently, Because I've Been So Tired And Annoyed With The Fact I Already Have Piles Of Homework. Poseidon, Please Send Help!!! XD Anyways, Cya Guys Next Time,

Keep Swimming,

~Isla~