Chapter twenty seven: Including me.

Start from the beginning

"Why are you here? In mayhem? It's dangerous here." He stated matter of factly. "Come on." He stood up and grabbed my stuff, "let's go. I'll drive you home."

I didn't fight him as we snuck out of the house and down the driveway to where my car was parked. I handed him my keys once we got in and he took off to my house.

"How are you here?" I asked quietly. "Y-you died r-right on my lap y-you're dead..."

He shook his head, "I was just unconscious. I wandered and some man took me in his car and after a crazy sequence of events I ended up here in New York City working for someone we thought was long gone...I guess they declared me dead on scene and assumed the morgue lost my body and so they had a closed casket funeral...he took this as an opportunity for me to do a bunch of jobs and not get caught cause legally I'm dead. I wanted to go back, fuck I really did but h-he threatened you, Tyler, Cameron and Jude. And then I found out Jude's involved with the diavolos and the leader is your dad who left you and I just- I was in to feel and I couldn't risk anything happening to you."

"Who? Who's making you do all of this?" I asked weakly. "W-why wouldn't he let you back?"

His jaw clenched and he gripped the steering wheel, "That asshole Clark."

My breath hitched. Asher had asked me how long ago the accident was, and which friend. He had to have known.

"Clark Storms? Asher's dad?"

"God I hate him too. They had me away on a job then I saw you walk in with Asher. I decided to be creepy cause you know, I'm will, and walk into your room to talk to you but then you started having an nightmare. Are you and Asher a thing or something? You really should stay away from him."

I don't know...we kissed but we didn't say anything about it. Or what was going to happen now...

"Wait- shit. They're expecting me for their Christmas Eve tomorrow. I have to go back." I stated and he groaned and turned around.

"As soon as Christmas is over, promise me you'll go home?" He pleaded as we parked again.

"As long as you promise to go home too. You have nothing to worry about now...my dad h-he can protect you and it'll be a shock but-"

"Noah...your family knows I'm alive...I was traveling and I ran into Jude, he knew already but he told your sisters and dad during a meeting-"

"Wait my sisters know about the diavolos?" My mouth gaped and he nodded.

"Ever since they were younger. The family in foster care they were placed with was in the gang and they met your dad and that was that..."

My mouth gaped, "S-so while that m-man was going all that to me they got to stay with my dad?"

He nodded sadly, "And your mom...they decided it'd be better for you not to know. They've been doing pretty well keeping it from you till lately."

"So my dad knows I know?" I asked and he nodded. "How do you know all this?"

"Jude." He sighed shakily.

"Did Ty and Cam know that Asher killed my aunt?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"They didn't even know they're rivals." He sighed, "I didn't know any of this until recently. Everyone else has known for a while I guess. I was just as shocked as you. Especially1 since I had no need to keep doing the jobs if you guys were protected by the diavolos."

"So why can't you just quit?" I groaned in annoyance as we walked back inside and up the stairs.

"Bubs you don't get it, do you?" He sighed once we were in front of my door.

"Get what?" I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"I had to prove my loyalty to Mayhem..." he rolled up his sleeve revealing a tattoo that wasn't there six months ago. It was a symbol, a symbol I've seen everywhere in this mansion.

"Oh God, Will." I said softly and my fingers traced the tattoo mark.

"I don't want them to hold anything over you. You're supposed to be the good triplet, the one out of all of us who makes something of yourself. I don't want you dragged into all this and ruin your future by hanging around people like this. Same with your friend, Blake's sister? I think it's his sister." He said and I nodded, "From what I can tell she's good too. And she's already being sucked into this hole that once your in, you can't get out. I don't want you to get sucked into all this so please. Please promise me you will never contact anyone from this house ever again after Christmas?" He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes. "Including me."