chapter 2

Cancer's POV

Okay. First things first. I don't like judging people, but this boy is freaking pervert. He just touched my knee. When I told him to stop he did, but he still tells those jokes to his friend next to us that aren't for my ears. I turned in my seat to look at Sagittarius behind me, but she was asleep. The boy next to her - Pisces - was reading some book and had earphones. Turning back I saw the girl which arrived alone just looking in front of her. She probably felt me starring at her so she looked up and our eyes met. I quickly smiled.

"Hi.. my name is Cancer."

"I'm Libra. You look pretty disgusted. Is it because that idiot can't keep his mouth shut?" she pointed at Taurus. I nodded.

"He's just really rude. He even touched my knee." She just frowned. We kept talking for about one hour. She's nice. I can see myself become good friends with her.

Virgo's POV

I would like to know who the hell did those sitting arrangements. How could someone sit me with this guy. I couldn't even look into his eyes without wanting to puke. If he sitting next to me wasn't enough, Gemini was right behind me. I love her, she's one of my best friends, but she can get so annoying sometimes.

"Virgoo... You can't ignore me forever..!" she whined for the thousand time.

"Watch me."

"You finally answered! Okay so can we talk now? The boy next to me is scaring me. He just like, starred at me. For a minute. Could you please tell him to stop? Oh maybe we can switch the seats. Or not. I just remembered the woman said not to. But he's so scary. I think he's doing drugs."

"I don't." said the poor guy. "Can't you say something to her please?" he asked me.

"I-" "She's cold hearted, she wouldn't do anything for anyone." Aries interrupted me with bored tone. Fucking asshole.

"Okay.. what about alcohol?" Gemini continued with asking and looked at him suspiciously.

"At party. Who doesn't drink alcohol at party?" he said confused. She started laughing a little.

"Right answer! I'm starting to like you." At this I stopped listening. I turned to Aries and rolled my eyes at him.

"Really? Cold hearted? That's old. You said that about me at least hundred times. Your little head can't think of anything else?"

"I'm just telling him the truth so he won't be surprised when you turn into a devil you truly are." He scoffed. I sighed.

"Can we just like... not talk to each other?" I asked. He just nodded and turned away from me. I laid my head against the seat and fell asleep.

Aries's POV

I woke up to a screaming Virgo.

"Why the fuck are you screaming?!" I yelled and opened my eyes.