Chapter 1: Harry Potter

It was a quiet morning in Private Drive. Everyone in Little Whinging was sleeping silently. But not Harry. It was seven am, and Harry was wide awake, fully dressed with his things packed up; for he was going to the Weaslys for the rest of the summer.

Harry lay in his bed, waiting for Uncle Vernons alarm clock to ring, when he heard a 'tap tap tap! on his window. He looked up and saw a gray owl tapping it's beak on his window. It was Errol; the Weasley old ancient owl.

Harry let him in, grabbed the package she had, and let Errol in with his owl; Hedwig. Harry read the card that was on the package.

'Happy birthday Harry! We will give you another present when you come over!'

Harry stared at it for a few moments. He had turned 16 without even realizing it. Harry opened the parcel; inside it was an assortment of sweets and prank stuff from Fred and George, a Chudley Cannons cap from Ron, and a big birthday cake from Mrs. Weasley. Harry smiled, and ate the cake for breakfast.

Later at night, Uncle Vernon looked at Harry and said, "Hey! Boy! Do you know when these-these Weasley's are coming?"

Harry hadn't thought about that.

"Maybe they're coming like they did last year?"

"They better not."

Just then, Harry heard the doorbell ring, and saw Mr. Weasly. "Here for Harry."

"All right, go boy." Uncle Vernon growled. Harry picked up his stuff, and left the house.

"So how was your summer Harry?" Mr. Weasley asked him politely. Harry looked at him.

"Errr....." He said.

"Never mind that Harry, it is time we must leave, since you-know-who is at large now." He added, and there, Harry saw, he had a portkey. Harry and Mr. Weasley left Little Winging.

When Harry arrived at the burrow, Mrs. Weasley gave Harry a big hug, and asked him, "Have they been feeding you right, Harry? Want something to eat?"

"Umm, no thanks Mrs. Weasley." Harry replied. He wasn't that hungry. He wanted to see Ron.

"Hermione here?" He asked.

"Oh yes, showed up earlier today."

Harry walked up the stairs to Ron's room.

"Harry!!!" He heard excited voices come towards him. Hermione hugged him and Ron a handshake.

"How've you been, mate?" He asked. The truth was Harry hasn't been alright. He has been having the same dream for weeks now. Harry explained it all.

"You don't think it was like last year, with the department of mysteries do you?" Ron asked.

"I don't know, maybe." Harry replied.

"What did you say the dream was about again?" Hermione asked.

"I saw a somebody, American, by the looks of it, black hair, green eyes, and had a sword. He could control water with his mind, but he's muggle. He has two mates. A girl, and, well, from the looks of it, a fawn." Harry replied, remembering the dream.

Ron stared in disbelief. From the looks of it, he didn't believe it. "Harry, you sure you're not just dreamin'?

"I don't know, if Ive been having this dream for all summer, it could be real, couldn't it? What do you think Hermione?" He asked

Hermione looked pale. "Well....I don't know. Should we tell Dumbledore?" She asked. But before Harry could answer, Mrs. Weasley yelled, "Alright, everyone, bed! Harry, you can sleep in Fred and Georges room."