Tremor Overview

Hey everybody! I don't know who (if anybody) will read this! So I'm going to post the blurb/summary or whatever you wanna call it of my story. It's my first wattpad story, so be nice :)

I would love to read your stories as well!

Comment so I can know if you have any interest in the rest! Thanks!!!

In the near future, the world as we know it has shifted back into the super-continent Pangea. With strange weather patterns, terrifying crossbreeds, and evil dictators and the ever present tremors, surviving in Pangea is a challenge. Logan, an 18 year old girl, along with her counterpart Nero, a ferocious siberian tiger face the harshness of this ever changing planet. They are haters of the new dictatorship, known as the Supremecy, and would do anything to stop its reign of terror. But Logan quickly realizes that she is being hunted down by the Supremecy for reasons unknown. Soon after, Logan and Nero begin the journey to stop the Supremecy in their tracks. But Logans past refuses to be forgotten, and begins to resurface, shattering her already fragile world.

Ha that's pretty good for being made up on the spot huh? It took me a while to get it right. So lemme know what you think, I will have the prolouge and first chapter up if you want to keep reading.