He stared at me with pleading eyes and Eris said things but I couldn't understand what. I bit my lip and his eyes traveled down to them. I quickly stop bitting it and sigh. "Okay."

He smiled and hugged me. "Thank you for not making this difficult." He grabbed my hand again and lead me back to the estate and we walked upstairs.

My heart started to beat faster and faster each step I took.

Ima block myself. You'll do fine. Eris said and I could t even reply because she did block herself.

I groaned slightly but Valdus didn't hear. We made it to his room and I walked in first. My hands started to turn clammy and my palms started to sweat. I can hear my heart beat in my ears and my vein throbbing hard against my neck. I started to play with my hair, but I ended up putting it in a ponytail. I heard the door close and I couldn't hear him move or anything. All I can hear was my heavy breathing. I heard the door lock and my heart dropped slightly.

"You're making this so nerve racking." He said while his breath fanned my neck. I jumped slightly because I didn't even know he moved. He turned me around and smiled down at me. His eye were already dark hazel. They weren't the bright ones I known and seen most of the time. His hand cupped my cheek while he looked down at my lips. My lips were slightly part, since I was breathing hard, that I was breathing out of my mouth. But that glance made my blood rush all over my body, while my heart picked up even more. It seem as if I just came back like ten mile run, nonstop.

He started to lean down and I wanted to pull back since I don't know what's happening. But his other hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me hard against his chest. His eyes darken slightly and that's when he crashed his lips down on mine. My hands gripped his shirt while his fingers on my cheek tighten slightly. His lips moved against mine and I was still trying to process that his lips are on mine.

His hand moved from my cheek to the back of my neck, and grabbing some of my hair in the progress. My eyes were already closed so I don't know he's starting down at me or had his eyes closed too. Finally my lips stared to move against his and I felt his lips move up to a smile, but he turned my head to the side while he deepened the kiss. His tongue licked the bottom of my lip and I bit his by accident, he gave a soft chuckle against mine lips but he plunged his tongue in my mouth.

I gasped but his tongue was fighting against mine and he seemed like he had to taste everything I had before he retreated his tongue. His lips started to trail down my jaw towards my neck and I let my head fall to the side while his tongue ran over it. I sighed but both of his hands went to my legs and lifted me up. My eyes open and I had to wrap my legs around him while my hands shot to his shoulders. His mouth was still on my neck and he would suck here and then, but he turned around and slammed me against the wall.

It wasn't a hard slam, but I had to hold back the moan that was threading to slip through my lips when he did. He hips slammed against mine and I had to bite down hard on my lips. His hands let of my legs and set next to my head, but his hips held me against the wall. My hands went through his hair, and he started to kiss and suck all over my skin. I closed my eyes again and his teeth would scrap against my neck and I couldn't help but moan.

But that's when he pulled away. The air hit against my hot and now sensitive skin and that made my eyes open. I know my eyes are dark grey, I can't hide the fact that I'm turned on by this, but when I open my eyes I saw his eyes pitch black. He was staring at me while I was breathing hard.

He continued to stare at me, but he smiled after awhile. "Why-why are you smiling?" I said while my hands were still running through his hair.

"I just told Liam to call off the ceremony and have it tomorrow." He said huskily and my breathing caught in my throat.

"Why?"

He smirked, "because if I mark you, you'll still have to wake up. So, I'm still going to mark you, but it's going to be fun." His black eyes stared hard in mine and I couldn't hold back the whimper. I don't know why I whimper, but I just did. His lips crash down at me and just the thought of what's going to happen next is dreading.

*******

Hehe. *sips tea*

So, ready for the next chapter??

Holy water for sell. Holy water for sell!!!

One dollar a bottle!!!

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS