Chapter 1

***enjoy***

Tomorrow is the first day of school at Konoha Academy. It's a private high school, but the worst part is you have to live on campus in dorms.

"We're almost there Sasuke." Itachi said. I didn't reply to him, and I don't want to go to this school. I know I made the highest grades in my class last year, but I hate school. It's because of those stupid high grades that I'm in this school in the first place.

"Sasuke we're here." Itachi said, like I wasn't paying attention.

"I know Itachi, I'm not a child. You don't have to tell me everything."

"I know you're not a child, it's just you're the only family I have, and I want the best for you."

"Did you want the best for me when Mom and Dad died? And you left for a couple years? To be raised by the neighbors who barely knew my name? Yeah you totally want the best for me."

I couldn't help but get pissy with him. I will never forgive him for what he did to me.

"Sasuke don't say that!"

He slammed on the brakes, and we was in the parking lot of the school.

"You know I left because it was for the best!" He slammed his fists against the steering wheel, I know he hates to talk about this.

"Yeah you left to be an alcoholic..."

"Shut the hell up Sasuke! And get out of the car, we have to go to orientation."

***\(^o^)/ hope you like!***