70

"Here, let me help." Lauren said, taking one of Dinah's suitcases. "Oh my god this is heavy, what the fuck did you pack?" "Hey it takes a while to look this good Laur." Lauren chuckled. "You always look good Dinah." "Now you know why." Dinah flipped her hair as she put a suitcase into the car. "Well, let's go home." Dinah smiled. "That sounds good." When Dinah and Lauren got back they agreed to unpack the main things needed for an overnight stay and then finish up tomorrow.

Lauren: hey camz can i come over?

Camila: sure bb

Lauren: see you soon boo

Camila: 😘

"Okay, time to head to Camila's." When they reached Camila's house, Dinah was beaming. "I'm so freaking excited." "Come on, but be quiet so she doesn't hear you." "Okay."'"Wait around the corner. Trust me." Dinah nodded at Lauren and watched the girl press the doorbell. "Hey!" Lauren smiled and hugged the petite girl. Just as Camila was going to shut the door behind her a foot stopped her. "How you gon just shut the door on your girlfriend like that?" Camila looked up and squealed. "Dinah!" Dinah caught the girl in her arms and giggled. "Aw hi cutie. You miss me?" "So much." Camila said as she buried her head in Dinah's neck, feeling the girl lift her legs around her waist. "Awww, you guys are cute." Normani pouted as she watched the pair reunite. "Like you." Lauren bopped the girl's nose. "Stop it Lauren. Let them have their moment." Normani swatted Lauren's hand away. Lauren frowned and stepped back. "Geez sorry, grumpy pants." Dinah laughed as Camila grabbed her face and kissed it all over when she sat them down on the couch. "Mila I'm not going anywhere." "Yes you are, you'll leave again soon." Camila frowned. "Actually, no she isn't." Lauren smiled. "Dinah's moving in with me so you guys can see each other more." Camila looked at Dinah in surprise. "Really? Is Lauren for real?" Dinah cupped her face and stroked her cheeks. "Yes Mila, it's real babe, I really am sticking around this time." Camila hugged her girlfriend tightly and then went over to Lauren to do the same. "Thank you so much Lauren." Lauren squeezed the girl in a hug and smiled over her shoulder at Dinah who also mouthed a thank you. "You're welcome Camz." "You're the best friend ever." "I know." Lauren giggled as she pulled away. Normani looked at Lauren and gave a stiff glare. "What'd I do?" Lauren tilted her head to the side in pure confusion. "I'm going upstairs." "Wait but I-" "Don't mind her, she's in a bad mood today. I think her period is coming." Camila shrugged as Dinah pulled her into her lap and kissed her cheek, admiring her side profile fondly. "I love you so much loser.." Dinah said out of the blue. Camila smiled automatically. "I love you too asshole." "You guys are weird." "We express our love with insults often." Camila laughed. "I can see that." Lauren smirked. "So," Dinah started, "what should we do now?" "Order pizza to celebrate?" Camila suggested. "But we always have pizza." Dinah groaned. "Can't we order something else?" "Why don't we go out to eat somewhere? Maybe we could go down to Taco Bell?" Lauren suggested. Yessss!" Dinah cheered. "Mani! We're going to Taco Bell! Are you coming?" Camila shouted upstairs. "I'm fine here thanks!" She called back. "Hm. Bring us something back, I'll stay with Mani. You two can have a little date." Lauren smirked at Dinah. "Oh, here's your new house-key. Please don't fuck on my bed." Lauren said as she handed the shaped metal to her new flatmate. "Later Laur." "Bye Lolo, thanks for doing this for me and Dinah." "No problem." Lauren kissed her cheek and went upstairs to check on her girlfriend while the couple left the house. "Mani? Are you okay?" Normani opened her eyes sleepily. "No, I have cramps." Camila was right. Lauren giggled. "Come cuddle with me." "Can I get you anything first?" Normani shook her head and held her arms out. "Just cuddles." She demanded in a baby voice. Lauren crawled onto the bed and spooned her from behind. "Go to sleep mama, I'll stay here. The girls are gonna bring us our food back. I'll wake you up when it's here, but they'll be a while I think." "Mm, they're so gonna fuck." Normani said sleepily. Lauren chuckled. "I don't care. As long as it's not on my bed."